Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
On the fear of being that one creepy dude, I will say that since they already talked about light as a physical phenomenon, I can talk to you about light on a "fantasy" way. I`m a huge nerd fan of Kingdom Hearts! So here it goes!

Light is one of the realms in the general lore of KH, with it`s counterpart Darkness and the in-between (Twilight). So in this sense, when answering your question, it could have multiple explanations. As when you see light it means you have reached, are being guided or have touched with some form of presence that is from this realm, generally perceived as "good" (Although it is really up to you to think is one side is good or bad). But regardless of that, seeing light can guide you onto a place or destiny that, unbeknownst to you, was/is meant for you. Light can be present in a different amount of ways (Characters, worlds) and can have varying degree of "pureness" so to speak; We have the purehearts on one spectrum and in the other the hearts who have left all light in their hearts.
But it begs the question, if you see light, then that means you also see darkness, as "The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes", or at least the counterpart, darkness, take the equivalent strenght of the light you see. So one should be aware of the balance these two have.
So... yeah, who knew, light can be a complex IRL natural thing-amabob, but also a plot device.

Welcome :v

Messages In This Thread
Hello everyone - by Detective - 03-21-2021, 12:54 PM
RE: Hello everyone - by Gabe - 03-21-2021, 01:14 PM
RE: Hello everyone - by Jammin - 03-21-2021, 04:36 PM
RE: Hello everyone - by David - 03-22-2021, 01:04 PM
RE: Hello everyone - by gerbil - 03-21-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: Hello everyone - by Damien - 03-21-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: Hello everyone - by Raine - 03-21-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Hello everyone - by Jugo Hornyhive - 03-21-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Hello everyone - by (j)ax - 03-22-2021, 07:14 AM
RE: Hello everyone - by Ēmęřăķ - 03-22-2021, 11:36 AM