Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Looking for Feedback: Timed Mutes & Gags
Hello everyone! If you were unaware, @"Stress Queen" created a script for ULX that offers the ability to set time limits for mutes and gags. More info can be found in this thread.

I am currently testing this out for use on the TTT server. Adding this script however would require a change to out guidelines on muting/gagging. I've made some rough drafts of these changes, and would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions:
[Image: IMG_20210322_191546.jpg][Image: IMG_20210322_191557.jpg]

As you can see, a lot of changes have been made due to the potential implement of timed mutes and gags. This allows the guidelines to contain specific time frames rather than relying on a staff member to mute/gag then manually unmute/ungag. Staff would still be allowed discretion (within reason) when it comes to how long a mute or gag should be.

Let me know what you think of the potential changes and give your feedback on what can be changed. Do note: this is not a change in the rules. This is instead a change on punishment guidelines.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
[TTT] Looking for Feedback: Timed Mutes & Gags - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 03-22-2021, 07:28 PM