Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Looking for Feedback: Chat Slur-Blocking
Oh also this server isn’t the only one to have done something like this so do not act like it’s a big deal for those of you who want to say slurs. It really isn’t, again if you want to say slurs you could say it in your private chats somewhere. Again I really hope this doesn’t become a full out angry tantrum just because you can’t slurs that easily anymore through this. Again it isn’t a big deal. It’s just a word lmao. You can go without saying it and if you can’t then you can go somewhere else and say it. Forgive me if I’m being rude but I will be kinda annoyed if this turns into a war on words. Anyway that’s all I got to say for now. Hopefully this thread won’t turn into a mess like I feel like it’s about to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TTT] Looking for Feedback: Chat Slur-Blocking - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 03-22-2021, 09:05 PM
RE: [TTT] Looking for Feedback: Chat Slur-Blocking - by David - 03-22-2021, 11:54 PM