Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Turn Lex into Green
Ingame Name: Lex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60087547
Discord Tag: Lexxx#0425

Time Played: 101 Hours

When First Joined: I'm not sure, about 2 months

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): In the morning, in the afternoon and sometimes at night. (BRT), is 3 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor (Regular)

What can you do to help the community:  I can help the server in many ways, considering that, I already had other experiences as a staff on Brazillians TTT servers. I play TTT since 2013, so I think that in all this time I learned to deal with some unpleasant situations and I also know a lot about the general rules of TTT and especially the Dinklebergs server. I am a communicative person and know how to work in a team. I am always friendly and I like to see everyone playing the right way and a lot of fun (That's why we play).

Why you want to help the community: because I am having a lot of free time lately and I know that I can help the community in several aspects. To be honest, when I first joined the server, I didn't think I was going to get so involved and have so many good experiences. that's why I'm applying  to the staff, because I want to be part of the whole story, helping the server in game and out of it too.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Never

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I was scrolling the mouse  and I found Dinkleberg in the list of servers, in fact I liked the name and entered the server, just because i love the cartoon.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other: I was born in Brazil and that is why I sometimes have difficulties with some words. But in my childhood and adolescence I took an English course. I am very grateful to have had this opportunity to learn new languages.

Messages In This Thread
Turn Lex into Green - by Lex (2) - 03-28-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Deer-ly - 03-28-2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Jammin - 03-28-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Deer-ly - 03-28-2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Quantum_Edge - 03-28-2021, 06:46 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by dan - 03-28-2021, 09:57 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Lex (2) - 03-28-2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Damien - 03-29-2021, 09:59 AM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Dropbear - 03-29-2021, 12:41 PM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by Battons - 04-03-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: Turn Lex into Green - by bryanbrr - 04-04-2021, 02:47 PM