Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatics suck please fix them for the love of God please
I said this in my reply to Batton's BS and m24 thread, but I feel the need to elaborate. Automatics seriously need a buff to their accuracy.

Currently as they are, at any range beyond 20ft, automatics become a game of chance; your aim hardly matters, as its up to chance whether or not the game gifts you with a luck spread. Its incredibly frustrating when someone with a deagle and a winchester automatically have an advantage over you at any range beyond 10ft, because their bullets actually go where their crosshair is aiming. The accuracy on some of the automatics has been gimped so severely that its almost comical; the fucking glock hipfire has the same accuracy as the famas ads.

The main reason automatics were gimped was to solve crossmapping, but when they were accurate, it took a solid 4 or 5 seconds to do so. If solving crossmapping was the goal, a much better idea would have been to implement damage fall off, which a few weapons already had until they were updated. I get that getting crossmapped feels bad, but your weapon being outmatched in 70% of scenarios feels even worse.

Its gotten so bad that sometimes I will hover over someone's head, hit only misses, limb shots, and bodyshots, shadowplay it, see that I'm on their head, then take a break from the server.

tl;dr revert the server back to after the bullshite and vector nerfs but before the famas nerf.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice

Messages In This Thread
Automatics suck please fix them for the love of God please - by Thayr - 03-30-2021, 11:15 PM