This flame is coalescing, I know I'll get burned but it's alright
This is not an exploit and more of a quirk. Nothing is being broken here, it's just what I like to call a "source engine moment." It's as much as an exploit as bhop is: it's not.

That being said, the condition to your unban would be to stop doing the crouch hop thing. As awesome as it is, it's not hard to see why you got asked to stop.. I certainly would not want to be the person trying to hit your head. You are right though, it is not against the rules, and I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned earlier. The only movement-related exploit explicitly forbidden by the rules is grapple exploiting.

+1 for a reduction to a ban time that's not permanent (see this thread) and a line in the rules disallowing this type of movement. This is a legitimately cool movement trick that is not an exploit, and is not forbidden in the rules right now, but you were asked to stop when you were unbanned, and you didn't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This flame is coalescing, I know I'll get burned but it's alright - by Russ the Stress Queen - 04-17-2021, 03:42 AM