This flame is coalescing, I know I'll get burned but it's alright
In-game Name: PegasDoggeAM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195720235

Who Banned You: thunderwalrusinnthebar (STEAM_0:1:83739310)

Reason for Ban: «you were warned by me twice and banned before for thispart of your unban was you not doing this anymore so I am continuing your perma. banned for breaking hitboxes»‎

Reason for Admins to Unban: This is not against the rules, and to prohibit it by the rules would be tantamount to prohibiting bhop. Zero reasons to be unbanned lol.

Length of Ban: forever
I don't like playing with you, no offense I don't know what you're doing, but it's so annoying.It's almost impossible to kill you ,please stop what you're doing and come back later.
I don't know why you guys unbanned him in the first place, he openly admitted to exploiting the hitboxes in his first ban request, obviously still doing it.
This is not an exploit and more of a quirk. Nothing is being broken here, it's just what I like to call a "source engine moment." It's as much as an exploit as bhop is: it's not.

That being said, the condition to your unban would be to stop doing the crouch hop thing. As awesome as it is, it's not hard to see why you got asked to stop.. I certainly would not want to be the person trying to hit your head. You are right though, it is not against the rules, and I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned earlier. The only movement-related exploit explicitly forbidden by the rules is grapple exploiting.

+1 for a reduction to a ban time that's not permanent (see this thread) and a line in the rules disallowing this type of movement. This is a legitimately cool movement trick that is not an exploit, and is not forbidden in the rules right now, but you were asked to stop when you were unbanned, and you didn't.
(04-17-2021, 03:42 AM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: This is not an exploit and more of a quirk. Nothing is being broken here, it's just what I like to call a "source engine moment." It's as much as an exploit as bhop is: it's not.

That being said, the condition to your unban would be to stop doing the crouch hop thing. As awesome as it is, it's not hard to see why you got asked to stop.. I certainly would not want to be the person trying to hit your head. You are right though, it is not against the rules, and I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned earlier. The only movement-related exploit explicitly forbidden by the rules is grapple exploiting.

+1 for a reduction to a ban time that's not permanent (see this thread) and a line in the rules disallowing this type of movement. This is a legitimately cool movement trick that is not an exploit, and is not forbidden in the rules right now, but you were asked to stop when you were unbanned, and you didn't.
that was already a condition and it fully brakes the hit box so it is 100% an exploit -1 cant and wont follow the already stated condition as they said "im not going to stop" @thunderwalrusinnthebar  for a confirm
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Yes, I already said that I will not stop doing this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(04-17-2021, 05:15 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: Yes, I already said that I will not stop doing this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Probably should of stopped then in that case..... if it breaks the hit boxes then that’s bad. Garrys mod hit boxes are fucked enough as it is. Please just stop doing this otherwise you probably won’t get unbanned. Also we should probably have more clarity on what is exploits regarding hit boxes but debate for another thread.
(04-17-2021, 05:15 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: Yes, I already said that I will not stop doing this ¯\_(ツ)_/
“Since this has been able to be replicated by Russ, we agree to an unban. However, please reframe from using this in-game as it could cause a further issue with hitreg and headbox issues. If we see you using it, we will have a repeat as before.” - Your last unban request.

You’ve decided to not listen so you ended up back here. 

Unban Request DENIED

You may appeal again on 5/17/21
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]