Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum+Discord Unban Request, 55.434782608% Early
Name and Steam ID: NotRand (usually);  STEAM_0:1:40546659

Who banned you: Fish, Nicol, and Nicky

Reason for Ban: Reason 1: Intentional Choice to Post on Forums to Incite Drama
Reason 2: Decision to Continue Leaking Staff Chat
Reason 3: Former Role as a Staff Member

Why Admins should unban you: The format thing says to put evidence here, but there isn't really evidence of innocence or anything, I'm just hoping for a reduction. The original intention of my ban was to let the forum yelling that I caused quell, which it has, and give me a nice timeout. I always thought 3 months for a forum /and/ discord ban was a bit much, but that's beside the point. I just wanna weigh in on certain posts, plus there were a few moments that I've played that I couldn't put in an unban request which sucks. I won't attack the actual reasons or anything for my ban individually because honestly it's irrelevant at this point, and some of the intended reasoning was very justified. I won't say I've learned my lesson or anything, I'm still as outspoken as ever on things and don't think there was much of a lesson to learn except don't leak staff chat, which I very much will not do without direct permission or anything ever again, don't do that kids, it makes the point of whatever you're doing less impactful because it's serious. I honestly don't know how to end this, so *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Additional Info: i just want 2 tell people that think bhopping should b banned that they r silly billies

also, as title says, this is intended for both forums and discord c:
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
Forum+Discord Unban Request, 55.434782608% Early - by NotRand - 04-21-2021, 08:32 PM