Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free David
Discord Name: David 

Discord ID: David C#0417

Who Banned You: jammin or Nicol (Auttaja doesn't say)

Reason For Ban: "leaking staff chat in the general discord, you can appeal on the forums."

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban:  The image in question was actually being discussed between a current staff member (ETHAN) and me as I was talking about how one of the reasons Zuboba didn't get unbanned was because an EX STAFF MEMBER said that he wasn't black(look at #ttt, so when I sent these images to Ethan  in the general discord because he was like "it says user deleted." I was under the notion that since the messages leaked were from AUGUST 20TH, 2020 and have absolutely zero serious or confidential information in it (It literally is just this ex staff member stating "If that's zuboba in the video then he definitely isn't black." and another one saying "My black friends say calling each other the hard r isn't cool.)  that it would be okay for me to send in general. Hell, Noire did the same thing too (there were multiple witnesses in the call who heard him and saw him this, Rylo, Jammin, Nicky, and Jesse I believe.) and his was just as comical as mine.

I completely admitted to it being from the staff discord because I seriously thought that nobody would care about something that is from EIGHT MONTHS AGO. Maybe if it had to do with something more sensitive information, I'd understand the ban and would not try and appeal.

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): There wasn't a thread but I was banned for MASS RDM and leave on November 9th, 2020.

Other: I feel as if how this should have been handled was to try and pressure me to leak who sent me this image. I personally feel as if just banning me outright for this is an excuse to get rid of someone that you don't like because I sometimes like to poke fun at people a little too much. The issue with doing this is that after all this talk of transparency and consistency, this happens; I feel as if this were anyone else, it would've been a strike. Like I stated earlier, if this was either actual sensitive information or a much more recent conversation, I would not be here trying to appeal. 
Do not refrain from giving honest criticism on this; I will wait a full 24 hours before I make any sort of replies. 

Thank you for your time,

David

Messages In This Thread
Free David - by David - 04-29-2021, 07:58 PM
RE: Free David - by Jammin - 04-29-2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Free David - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 04-29-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: Free David - by David - 04-29-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: Free David - by Noire - 04-29-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Free David - by Jammin - 04-29-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: Free David - by Noire - 04-29-2021, 08:25 PM
RE: Free David - by brock - 04-30-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: Free David - by Fleshlight Connoisseur - 04-30-2021, 08:10 AM