Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2!
Well well well, what have we here. 

You have been a positive player in the community, known for causing fear and suffering to props along with mass murder. The sounds of "oh, speedy is joining we are all dead" fill the chats when you join; and it's hilarious. 

I've noticed on a few occasions you've messaged staff on server asking some variation of "are you guys doing anything about ______", which can be vexing. However, I do believe this is more of a communication issues as staff trying to be discreet when handle some situations (Gathering evidence). 

I do believe that this "issue" of sorts would be alleviated with you being in the loop (staff person). 

I'm not 100% sold on the idea but well enough to give a positive zero, as to say I Iean more to the positive outcome than negative (if that makes sense).

Best of Luck speedy, it's always a hoot hiding from you and hearing the groans when you join ^_^

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2! - by The Triangle - 05-04-2021, 10:03 AM