Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2!
(05-09-2021, 09:32 PM)Damien Wrote: Easy +1 for me, Based on social skills and helpfulness alone from the time I've spent in VCs on the discord with Speedydog, proves to me that they will make a great Trusted for the PropHunt Server

Based on other replies to this app I'm gonna make this a +0, I do not believe that talking shit about someone in a private discord behind someone's back is acceptable behavior. In my opinion that is seriously some Highschool type shit and I haven't even been to Highschool.

(05-09-2021, 09:21 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: When speedydog joins the server, kills everyone.I saw you said that "Hoping to get #1 this summer"

I'll just ask you a simple question.If speedy gets trusted rank ,will he stop killing everyone ?

Edit"I'll add that, he is always kind to me when I played on the server .Killing everyone is only my concern.
I don't know if this is a thing on the PH Sever or not but I personally do not believe that having skill is a concern towards someones application as it usually means they've spent time on the game and know more about what the mechanics are and so on. Skill is never a thing brought up on TTT applications and honestly for a game as simple as PropHunt I do not believe that should be a factor in the matter of their application.

I do however respect your opinion and concern Norm, come play TTT some time :P
TTT and prop hunt  are very different.Prop hunt server is a very popular server.Sometimes 40 people  play at the same time.Almost every time someone ghosting ,hacking,micspamming etc .It must be hard to pay attention to it when you're killing everyone.

I'm not a Ph staff.But a ph staff can respond better.

Also i do play TTT <3.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2! - by real (4) - 05-09-2021, 09:47 PM