Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2!
Hellooo Speedy
Thanks for applying! Lets get to it!

Pros:
-Lots of play time, just looking at game tracker it crazy the time you've racked up.
-Previous experience, i know you have staffed before on other servers and you've been a part of gmod and dinks for quite sometime so you know your way around.
-Helpful to new players, I've seen you help out newbies and even some experienced players with loads of things. KEEP ON THAT BC THATS AWESOME

Cons: (I will back up all my cons so im sorry if it gets long winded)
-Attitude. I know this has been touched on previously but I'll speak my peace on it. You have gotten upset with staff when we have asked you to cool it on kills to catch ghosters or non ss'd hackers. I recall a particular time I asked yo slow down and you got mad bc another really good player was not told to back off, they we not racking the kills like you were (possibly bc they knew we trying catch people or something) You got upset and rage quit. You have to remember that even when we ask other players to slow down they sometimes dont see our message or they simply dont want to listen. Maybe instead of getting upset you could ask if the staff need any help or just chill.
-Kill score. I know everyones said something along the lines of "being good shouldnt affect your staff app" but we gotta look at everything. Sometimes ya gotta sacrifice the game time for staffing and that can make the game less fun. I dont want you to lose the fun of the game since you seem to love to play and to get that amazing kill/death score.
-Friends. (weird possum why is this a con) As staff we cant allow ourselves to let our friends use us as a way to get passed some of the rules. I had friends try it with me when i first joined staff and it was a mess. You have a LOT more friends than i did. I dont want you to feel the need to distant yourself from them but I also need to caution you about letting them use you as sorta a second hand power source if you do become staff.

I will have to give you a -1. I feel that you really need to work on these cons and use the feed back you've gotten on this app. I know you can do it so I hope that you dont give up if you dont get selected this time. Be positive! dont think that bc youre getting these criticisms means that you are not liked. You are a good guy and a great players. Use this and become even better.
I'll see ya out there Speedy. Keep on being awesome.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speedydog Trusted Application - Round 2! - by UnfortunatePossum - 05-11-2021, 09:41 PM