Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A DR Admin application of sorts.
In-game Name: The Triangle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:432781129

Time Played: 60+ hours (fixed this)

When First Joined: 10 June 2018

Availability: Can work on Forum things daily. Server side is rough to pin down due to occupation. Estimated times would be 1800-2200 (MDT) Monday to Thursday. 1530-2200 (MDT) Friday and Saturday.

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community:

This is my active agenda of things being worked on/implemented for the community.
-      Staff Applications will be open for 5 days minimum to get community input but no more than 14 days. An official response will be given for applications during this window.
-      Implementing the timed gag/mute function brought about by Russ. (Already messaged Dink about this, and getting it added)
-      Modify staff guidelines to include how to handle situations with timed gag/mutes.
-      Remove jump packs from players inventories instead of banning them. (Only Admin+ can do this)
-      Reset map record times. This will allow new records to be made, since the current ones are from people exploiting with the Jump pack. (Already talking with Dink about this)
-      LOTS of map testing/editing. I have been tinkering with Hammer on/off to understand how the DR maps specifically work with the boundaries and traps. Hopefully be able to fix some broken maps that are a server favorite.
-      Replace some maps in rotation with new ones. (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11405)
-      The adding/removal of some player models ( https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=13561) [Testing stage to make sure hit boxes work properly]

Please understand that though these are in process that doesn't mean EVERYTHING will happen immediately, Dink still has a life too but I wanted you all to be aware that these things are being worked on. 

Why you want to help the community: I really enjoy DR when I get to play. We’ve been without an Admin since 3rd January 2021, and there’s various things server side and on forums that need attention. I don’t care if my position as DR Admin is temporary until Alora comes back to being active as she is a great Admin and very knowledgeable. It would just help the community in my opinion to have an Admin that is actually around in the community. No, I am not the most active person on server. No, I am not making some promise to dedicate X amount of hours each week to being on server. What I am saying is that I will be here, I will be making changes to the server/forums and be available to discuss current problems/solutions. 

Have you been previously banned?: No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):

How did you find us?: !hop from PH

Other: 

If you have questions feel free to message me on Discord (TheTriangle#6946) if you're not comfortable with asking things here or prefer communicating through discord. 

Thank you for reading this application, I hope you have a most wonderful day. 

Messages In This Thread
A DR Admin application of sorts. - by The Triangle - 05-07-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by David - 05-07-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by §4Zack - 05-09-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Deer-ly - 05-16-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Jammin - 05-24-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Battons - 05-25-2021, 11:23 AM