Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A DR Admin application of sorts.
First and foremost, thank you all for your feedback thus far. Both sides of the spectrum is appreciated. 

To address this last month (April) it honestly was a rough one, understand that this is an explanation or to be informative of this previous month.  

During April a number of events happened that pulled me away from the server but not from being involved with DR related things (Forums and Discord). I attended the funeral of my grandmother and took 2 weeks to comfort my family and mourn the passing of such an inspirational woman. Shortly after that I took another week and a half to move my wife from her home state to FINALLY live with me in Colorado. 2 days after that I was part of a training exercise for 3 days so again not able to get on server. 

I fully agree that an Admin needs to be active in the community and aware of what's going on. Now I haven't been on the server often this past month (which was pointed out) but that hasn't stopped me from trying to implement things that will help the DR community along with being as involved as possible given the circumstances of the month. 

Pertaining to the Server side activity, now that these bigger things are passed I can finally spend some time playing DR. Along with getting more heavily involved in testing maps/player models.  I seriously enjoy playing DR (not Helix or Minecraft though... awful maps.. ) DR as a whole is pretty chill, the regulars that hang around are fun to play with and we have a good time with playful banter and absolutely getting rekt! (mainly me getting destroyed)

I hope with some of these changes trying to be implemented, that DR will become more frequently active. 

Hopefully I answered some of the concerns. I don't expect this application to even get an answer (per se) till end of the month. Thus giving myself some time to increase my time to more than 1 hour for this month.. maybe get 2 hours this month lawl 

Once again, thank you all for your input.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by David - 05-07-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by The Triangle - 05-07-2021, 10:31 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by §4Zack - 05-09-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Deer-ly - 05-16-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Jammin - 05-24-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Battons - 05-25-2021, 11:23 AM