Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A DR Admin application of sorts.
I’m not someone who frequents DR too often but I do know Voss very well as a person and as a staff member. He is one of the very few people trying to keep DR alive and to improve it. 

Yes he’s had a busy period in life over the last month but that’s how life is, we can’t be expected to be here all the time. Also what you don’t see is all the things he has been doing behind the scenes. Looking solely at server time, especially with a server like DR isn’t really fair. 

Like Nicky said he’s also sold himself short on his overall hours anyway. 

I know him to be a sensible, level headed person who would take the role seriously and make every effort he can to improve and revive the DR server. He has already said he does not wish to step on Aloras toes and that he would work with her or take it temporarily. 

Honestly with the amount of time DR has had without an active admin it really needs someone to step up and take over as it doesn’t look like Alora is coming back any time soon. Voss would be a great fit and honestly is the only person in the DR community at the moment that could do it.  

Best of luck buddy.
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by David - 05-07-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 05-08-2021, 04:00 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by §4Zack - 05-09-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Deer-ly - 05-16-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Jammin - 05-24-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Battons - 05-25-2021, 11:23 AM