Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A DR Admin application of sorts.
So I still believe that one should be granted the rank from dink and not be one it is applied for. I will however leave my thoughts and feedback in a public form.
Admins are the best of the best, we are the leaders of our respective servers and communities. A lot is expected of us, one of those expectations is the willingness for feedback, or criticism, and being able to adjust accordingly. The hours do concern me, we do need someone who can really revive and revitalize our DR server. I hope that by recommending you, you take that as a challenge and run with it. I look forward to hearing the outcome of this app if anything comes of it. I'll leave you with what I told dink when he approached me about admin apps.
"When I see someone on our admin team I see someone trusted, respected, responsible, and open for discussion. Without them meeting all those criteria its hard for me to give them a rep, and that's why I still believe you should be the one who picks if they become one or not."

Messages In This Thread
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by David - 05-07-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by §4Zack - 05-09-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Deer-ly - 05-16-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Jammin - 05-24-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Battons - 05-25-2021, 11:23 AM