Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A DR Admin application of sorts.
Everything that’s needed to be said about Triangle’s Admin App, has already been said.

I love Trapezoid. I think he would make a perfect Deathrun Admin. I think it would be a shame to deny Square as admin. Though he only has 60+ hours on the server, he’s done more in the past few months than I ever have. He already has plans for Deathrun and wants to help it grow and thrive. Besides, Octagon already has some admin powers. He’s a Mod+ ! I think that is cool and all but why not just give him Admin if he already has Admin powers ? Without an Admin, there’s not much we could do. There’s no leadership, as if there was from the beginning, and there’s no changes being made. Maps that could easily be fixed like deathrun_atomic_warfare are stuck in the shithole and other problems aren’t being dealt with. It’s been like this for months and I doubt that map will ever see the light of day without an admin who can actually do something about the problems of the maps and the server. I hear concerns about Circle’s time on the server but at least he hops on it. I don’t see Alora on gmod at all. The next best option is to give Admin to an already established community member like Prince Nicky, Fish or maybe resurrect Titan17. Even they won’t hop into the server alone for hours, waiting for players to join. Players join naturally and staff hop in to keep the peace. I didn’t know staff are obligated to sit into the server by themselves until a player joins. Deathrun needs an admin and Triangle is the clear choice. I think the Pentagon is a cool zombies map on Call Of Duty: Black Ops and I want to give Dodecahedron a +1… a +12. Triangle is more than qualified to become Admin.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by David - 05-07-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by §4Zack - 05-09-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Deer-ly - 05-16-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Jammin - 05-24-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by Battons - 05-25-2021, 11:23 AM
RE: A DR Admin application of sorts. - by uh huh exactly - 06-02-2021, 09:10 PM