My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone
In-game Name: PegasDoggeAM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195720235

Who Banned You: thunderwalrusinnthebar (STEAM_0:1:83739310)

Reason for Ban: «you were warned by me twice and banned before for thispart of your unban was you not doing this anymore so I am continuing your perma. banned for breaking hitboxes»‎

Reason for Admins to Unban: Free me from the lead of my enthralled existence, it is so disturbing to sit in slam, simply because I use this type of movement several times more often than others, so I am the only one who is prohibited from doing this and who was banned for it... I agree to stop abusing it, just save me from this paradigm, save me from the end of time. I swear to Blackstar that I will not do this anymore, maybe only if my spite is overflowed on those who do the same against me, in which case I will chew them and then spit them out.

Length of Ban: Transmissions coming from my savior, receiving in this lonely place, they're analog and digital, and they're guiding me through time and space.

Messages In This Thread
My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone - by PegasDoggeAM - 05-17-2021, 12:16 AM