My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone
In-game Name: PegasDoggeAM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195720235

Who Banned You: thunderwalrusinnthebar (STEAM_0:1:83739310)

Reason for Ban: «you were warned by me twice and banned before for thispart of your unban was you not doing this anymore so I am continuing your perma. banned for breaking hitboxes»‎

Reason for Admins to Unban: Free me from the lead of my enthralled existence, it is so disturbing to sit in slam, simply because I use this type of movement several times more often than others, so I am the only one who is prohibited from doing this and who was banned for it... I agree to stop abusing it, just save me from this paradigm, save me from the end of time. I swear to Blackstar that I will not do this anymore, maybe only if my spite is overflowed on those who do the same against me, in which case I will chew them and then spit them out.

Length of Ban: Transmissions coming from my savior, receiving in this lonely place, they're analog and digital, and they're guiding me through time and space.
-1, I hate cheaters, please don't come back
(05-17-2021, 12:16 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: ~
Reason for Admins to Unban
: 
 I agree to stop abusing it, just save me from this paradigm, save me from the end of time. I swear to Blackstar that I will not do this anymore, maybe only if my spite is overflowed on those who do the same against me, in which case I will chew them and then spit them out.

~

The last time you were unbanned, didn't you immediately continue the day that you were unbanned?
-1, alt evasion and cheating are both bad.

Previous Unban attempts:
1. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13708 (denied)
2. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14026 (accepted, rebanned days later after exploiting some more)
3. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14119 (denied)
Ban of your alt: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14188
Unban attempt: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14191

Best summary of the issue here:
[Image: pegas_appeal.PNG]

Just give it up and find another server to cheat on
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
yeah no again we dont want you, you refuse to change so no. i can 100% say that you will do it again -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Well, I won't even argue about whether this was my account or whether I asked a friend to play a little on this server, but if I am an abuser of this technique, it does not mean that I am a cheater. In addition, I do not use scripts, which I have already proved, which is why I was unbanned, but with an incomprehensible condition that is in no way connected with the rules, roughly speaking, which can be called a request from the administrator, rather than an assertion based on rules. Yes, I, of course, understand that if this is not written in the rules, it does not mean that it is not prohibited, typical. But to say that I can't help but use my usual movement is simply wrong. Another point. To play without using the maximum available spectrum of things that the game provides is simply not interesting. This is a gesture of a kind hand that, despite the omission of the rules, I propose not to use this technique.

I hope that at least I will not be deprived of the opportunity to write unban requests every month.
(05-17-2021, 02:48 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: Well, I won't even argue about whether this was my account or whether I asked a friend to play a little on this server, but if I am an abuser of this technique, it does not mean that I am a cheater. In addition, I do not use scripts, which I have already proved, which is why I was unbanned, but with an incomprehensible condition that is in no way connected with the rules, roughly speaking, which can be called a request from the administrator, rather than an assertion based on rules. Yes, I, of course, understand that if this is not written in the rules, it does not mean that it is not prohibited, typical. But to say that I can't help but use my usual movement is simply wrong. Another point. To play without using the maximum available spectrum of things that the game provides is simply not interesting. This is a gesture of a kind hand that, despite the omission of the rules, I propose not to use this technique.

I hope that at least I will not be deprived of the opportunity to write unban requests every month.
your "usial movement"s were breaking your hitbox making you basically unhittable we told you this many times
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(05-17-2021, 02:55 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 02:48 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: Well, I won't even argue about whether this was my account or whether I asked a friend to play a little on this server, but if I am an abuser of this technique, it does not mean that I am a cheater. In addition, I do not use scripts, which I have already proved, which is why I was unbanned, but with an incomprehensible condition that is in no way connected with the rules, roughly speaking, which can be called a request from the administrator, rather than an assertion based on rules. Yes, I, of course, understand that if this is not written in the rules, it does not mean that it is not prohibited, typical. But to say that I can't help but use my usual movement is simply wrong. Another point. To play without using the maximum available spectrum of things that the game provides is simply not interesting. This is a gesture of a kind hand that, despite the omission of the rules, I propose not to use this technique.

your "usial movement"s were breaking your hitbox making you basically unhittable we told you this many times
It's a lie, even when I don't abuse it, people rarely kill me, only some randoms like .ceebeast can burst my head with a deagle and that's it. Complaining about hitting while shooting worth nothing when people even can't kill not moving targets. Whining literally turns this technique into something out of balance. It’s like if I didn’t use it, it would be easier for people to kill me. As if people, if I stopped jumping altogether, but only move from side to side, then people would begin to kill me more often. Practice shows that crouch jump abuse only saves you from accidental headshots from one-shot weapons, such as deagle. Even if my head in low rooms is in the ceiling for several times, it does not prevent people from shooting me in the head. Ever try to shoot at the body, and fuck those m9k guns, my friend, let me make at least this request of you: that you do not talk in 'beautiful language.', take famas and shoot blyat in the legs, your murder statistics will improve by 2 times.
This is the same situation when people whine that people with jump packs hide their heads in the ceiling for a while, stupidity, rubbish, laughing, but it does not affect anything at all. People find it easier to find the problem in others than to tell themselves that "I missed and played badly in this situation."
"even when I don't abuse it" implies that you abuse it more then you don't, JS.
(05-17-2021, 07:06 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: "even when I don't abuse it" implies that you abuse it more then you don't, JS.
According to my calculations, I abuse it ~3.43 times more than I don't. Considering that there are only 50.78 hours, if I have not forgotten anything. I played for 11 hours without abusing, this is an achievement.