My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone
(05-17-2021, 07:56 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: You literally pmed me saying you wont stop when I gave you a verbal warning to stop after you had been banned for the same thing before. You've had your chances.
Yes, I did. Moreover, I wrote that I would not stop doing this in my application for an unban, I was just sure that I would be released, because your statements that I was banned for the SAME REASON are simply incorrect (I was banned for suspicion of using scripts, you know), and the refference to the words of the administrator in my application for unban generally nonsense. Poke your finger in the piece of the rules, where it is written that what I do is prohibited. You can't, because the only thing that is written in the rules is the prohibition of all sorts of things that are unintended  by game, which is a very vague definition of the range of prohibited things, which I didn't draw attention to in my first application for unban. Yes, the words of the administrator are worthless if they are not backed up by rules. I could rightfully regard it as a request or as his own opinion on this matter. But his administrator rights do not make his words dogmas for which you have the right to ban me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone - by PegasDoggeAM - 05-17-2021, 08:19 AM