Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sizning sevimli dahshatli filmingiz qanday?
(05-23-2021, 09:42 AM)Akaza did nothing wrong Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 07:53 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 11:53 PM)Akaza did nothing wrong Wrote: Good old "Mike Pence" has two threads in the ttt section on page 2 for css skins and m9k skins
Milly's is a lot better with more effort. Thanks for sharing this Milly, it's very interesting.
You could have literally thanked milly and moved on, but decided to make a negative comment. Idc about millys effort the threads i linked are literally meant to be more guides if u just want to download skins from sites like gamebanana and add it. But go off
Happy i do apologize for both me and eggroll that we thought it came off as rude i don't think eggroll ment to make a negative comment against you i appreciate you linking mike's that he made back in 2017 i made this one because people still kept asking and im showing how to make there own. while in mikes its to go to game banana and download skins; Still a completely perfect way of getting weapon skins, im not saying mike's are usless/old/uninformative. This specific one is how I do it since people asked me, mike's tutorials are just as good.

update
mike did make one with the m9k weapons and just to make it easier i will add a download to all of the m9k v_models
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
RE: sizning sevimli dahshatli filmingiz qanday? - by Deer-ly - 05-24-2021, 10:19 AM