Accumulation of warns for slurs, harassment, toxic behave
Ingame Name: DumbAss Gaming thepurge.xyz

SteamID: /66888452221356998/ STEAM_0:1:183455733

Who Banned You: La Flama Blanca

Reason For Ban: Accumulation of warns for slurs, harassment, toxic behavior, and targeting.

Length of Ban: PERMABANNED

Reason for Admins to Unban: Because i have relizied what i have done and will abide the rules of DINKLEBURGES TTT to make t a better place for my friend and new player on the server FYI i have a common thing called ADHD now not using it as an excuse because others probably have it but during my situations i was not medicated i thought about this for awhile after i called down i agree i should not behave like an asshole and am sorry i rlly enjoy this server but this is my fault and i must face the problems i crated thank you for showing me that i need to behave better in the future.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Dinkleberg's GMod - Search Results (dinklebergsgmod.com)

Messages In This Thread
Accumulation of warns for slurs, harassment, toxic behave - by DumbAss Gaming thepurge.xyz - 06-28-2021, 12:00 PM