Accumulation of warns for slurs, harassment, toxic behave
Ingame Name: DumbAss Gaming thepurge.xyz

SteamID: /66888452221356998/ STEAM_0:1:183455733

Who Banned You: La Flama Blanca

Reason For Ban: Accumulation of warns for slurs, harassment, toxic behavior, and targeting.

Length of Ban: PERMABANNED

Reason for Admins to Unban: Because i have relizied what i have done and will abide the rules of DINKLEBURGES TTT to make t a better place for my friend and new player on the server FYI i have a common thing called ADHD now not using it as an excuse because others probably have it but during my situations i was not medicated i thought about this for awhile after i called down i agree i should not behave like an asshole and am sorry i rlly enjoy this server but this is my fault and i must face the problems i crated thank you for showing me that i need to behave better in the future.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Dinkleberg's GMod - Search Results (dinklebergsgmod.com)
Hi, please follow the format here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(06-28-2021, 12:00 PM)DumbAss Gaming thepurge.xyz Wrote: hello i was banned for the herrasment and offensife jokes toward a player in ttt 
it started with me saying shutup and sutch and to me making the jokes
i apoligize for being rude and ruining the gmod TTT experince for all gamers including my freinds
can you plz forgive me
  -DumbAss Gaming thepurge.xyz

The lack of effort put into this unban application is appallingly low, especially considering I told you exactly where to find the unban request format and where to find the relevant information regarding your ban. As the person who banned you, I will go ahead and wait for you to revise this unban request and ensure it is in compliance with the format before continuing to provide my reasons and relevant evidence.

[Image: unknown.png?width=738&height=676]
I heard somewhere that if you don't harass people you won't get banned three times for it. Maybe that could be a good thing to try on some other server? -1
Normally I do not edit other people's posts but I went ahead and put your correct steamid in. Just for reference you can find it on your forums profile page.
Hi there,

I permabanned you this morning because of your accumulation of 20 warns. These warns were for issues such as using slurs, targeting, harassment, toxicity, abuse, and micspam. In addition to these warns available in our awarn system, which you are able to access at any time, you had five previous bans on our server. 

The previous bans:

1. The first ban was for the duration of one day (24 hours) and was administered by me. I try to be overwhelmingly clear in my ban reasons. The provided reason for the ban was "10 warns in the past weekish, mostly for slurs but now targeting added in. grade a asshole who was ripping apart a child, including antisemitism in those attacks. you need to learn how to behave like a normal human being. you can appeal at dinklebergsgmod.com."
  2. The second ban was by bryanbrr for the duration of 5 days. The reason he gave was "Constant use of slurs according to our warns. Please post an unban appeal on our forums."
  3. The third ban was bryanbrr again. He gave you a temporary ban for a few hours. The ban reason he gave was "This is a temporary ban to discuss your current donor abuse thread on our forums. A punishment will be decided soon."
  4. The fourth ban you received was by bryanbrr again. He permabanned you in this instance. The reason he gave was "You've previously been banned 2 times for constant use of Slurs. You may appeal on our forums." You appealed this ban successfully. 
  5. The fifth ban was by me again, for the duration of around two days. The reason I gave was "dont spam me you shithead." This is because while I was on the server, you spammed my private messages repeatedly. 
Considering you had previously been permabanned, I am amazed that you would continue to misbehave. The reason I decided to ban you today is because of a message I received from a regular player of ours, and confirmed by players on the server, that you were harassing them. I did not collect firsthand evidence of this, but I do not think that I need to. I made a reassessment of your previous bans and warns and came to the conclusion that the first ban you received was your first warning of harassment. The fifth ban that you received counted as the second notice of your harassment. In accordance with our Staff Guidelines, the second punishment for harassment is a 1-3 day ban, up to a week. My 2ish day ban on you fits within those parameters. The third punishment for harassment is a permanent ban. That is the punishment you were given today. All of the other warns that you received are only icing on the cake in terms of notice being given to you.

Below is the evidence that supports your continued permanent ban.
[Image: F1E7D2A9791680CE2267BC017BBBAEF6849BD8CB...height=676]

[Image: unknown.png?width=1135&height=676]
[Image: unknown.png?width=1130&height=676]
[Image: unknown.png?width=1155&height=676]

During our brief discussion immediately post-ban today, you generally refused to accept responsibility for your actions and chose to deflect.

[Image: unknown.png?width=616&height=676]
[Image: unknown.png?width=553&height=675]

I do not think anything will change if you are unbanned. Therefore, I support the continued permaban of this individual.
too many chances and opportunities to flip a 180 and change. your apologies/words are meaningless considering you consistently continue after being banned. if i were you i’d take a break, focus on you homie.
(06-28-2021, 02:02 PM)dan Wrote: too many chances and opportunities to flip a 180 and change. your apologies/words are meaningless considering you consistently continue after being banned. if i were you i’d take a break, focus on you homie.
uhhh my homie killed himself but i wish i could
-1 For the unban, Prince was pacient dealing with your bannable stuff u did. You have to say what you really mean, therefore, does not seem to show interest in changing.
(06-28-2021, 03:04 PM)Lex (2) Wrote: -1 For the unban, Prince was pacient dealing with your bannable stuff u did.  You have to say what you really mean, therefore, does not seem to show interest in changing.
what do you mean so i can provide further detail

(06-28-2021, 12:54 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Hi there,

I permabanned you this morning because of your accumulation of 20 warns. These warns were for issues such as using slurs, targeting, harassment, toxicity, abuse, and micspam. In addition to these warns available in our awarn system, which you are able to access at any time, you had five previous bans on our server. 

The previous bans:

1. The first ban was for the duration of one day (24 hours) and was administered by me. I try to be overwhelmingly clear in my ban reasons. The provided reason for the ban was "10 warns in the past weekish, mostly for slurs but now targeting added in. grade a asshole who was ripping apart a child, including antisemitism in those attacks. you need to learn how to behave like a normal human being. you can appeal at dinklebergsgmod.com."
  2. The second ban was by bryanbrr for the duration of 5 days. The reason he gave was "Constant use of slurs according to our warns. Please post an unban appeal on our forums."
  3. The third ban was bryanbrr again. He gave you a temporary ban for a few hours. The ban reason he gave was "This is a temporary ban to discuss your current donor abuse thread on our forums. A punishment will be decided soon."
  4. The fourth ban you received was by bryanbrr again. He permabanned you in this instance. The reason he gave was "You've previously been banned 2 times for constant use of Slurs. You may appeal on our forums." You appealed this ban successfully. 
  5. The fifth ban was by me again, for the duration of around two days. The reason I gave was "dont spam me you shithead." This is because while I was on the server, you spammed my private messages repeatedly. 
Considering you had previously been permabanned, I am amazed that you would continue to misbehave. The reason I decided to ban you today is because of a message I received from a regular player of ours, and confirmed by players on the server, that you were harassing them. I did not collect firsthand evidence of this, but I do not think that I need to. I made a reassessment of your previous bans and warns and came to the conclusion that the first ban you received was your first warning of harassment. The fifth ban that you received counted as the second notice of your harassment. In accordance with our Staff Guidelines, the second punishment for harassment is a 1-3 day ban, up to a week. My 2ish day ban on you fits within those parameters. The third punishment for harassment is a permanent ban. That is the punishment you were given today. All of the other warns that you received are only icing on the cake in terms of notice being given to you.

Below is the evidence that supports your continued permanent ban.
[Image: F1E7D2A9791680CE2267BC017BBBAEF6849BD8CB...height=676]

[Image: unknown.png?width=1135&height=676]
[Image: unknown.png?width=1130&height=676]
[Image: unknown.png?width=1155&height=676]

During our brief discussion immediately post-ban today, you generally refused to accept responsibility for your actions and chose to deflect.

[Image: unknown.png?width=616&height=676]
[Image: unknown.png?width=553&height=675]

I do not think anything will change if you are unbanned. Therefore, I support the continued permaban of this individual. i will admit i do need to accept it but it makes me feel even more like ass but i guess i deserve it