Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacred3569's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Sacred3569

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:133099592
Discord Tag: Sacred3569#2272

Time Played: ~100 hours

When First Joined: It's hard to say, going off of Gametracker. The oldest recorded username that I used on the server dates back to around 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I typically play after work, or in the afternoons. This would range from 6 PM-12 AM EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can fill in the role that others can't during my usual playtimes. I find that at the end of the day, the majority of the staff are offline. By being in the Trusted rank, I could aid with any issues that others aren't able to attend to.
Why you want to help the community: I used to administrate when I was 12-14. I Co-Owned a sandbox server when I was 13, and I later became a mod to a TTT server called Galaxy Gaming. Unfortunately, those servers would come to their own ends. I enjoyed being able to administrate and aid in a game that I felt joy playing. Garry's Mod was my first Steam game, and I've been playing it for 6 years now. I don't know why, but something about the game as a whole brings limitless entertainment.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): On Dinkleberg's servers, no.

How did you find us?: When the TTT server I used to play on all of the time died, I took a long break from Garry's Mod. I was always selective with which servers I would come to. That's why I chose this server. I did research on multiple servers/networks, and the Dinkleberg community struck me as a keeper. The simple UI, the familiar people, the old fashion nature of a Gmod network; I loved every bit of it. I grew up with Garry's Mod and the communities that rose from it. What I found in this network was the same joy I felt when I first stepped into the administration world. If I had to choose a server to be staff on, it would definitely be this one.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: Regardless of whether or not this gets approved, I'm still going to join the server, enjoy playing with everyone, go through the toxic moments, and do what I've been doing. Thank you for reading my application.
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread
Sacred3569's Trusted Application - by Sacred3569 - 07-02-2021, 01:31 AM
RE: Sacred3569's Trusted Application - by Kostok - 07-02-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: Sacred3569's Trusted Application - by Lex (2) - 07-02-2021, 03:22 AM
RE: Sacred3569's Trusted Application - by Jammin - 07-02-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: Sacred3569's Trusted Application - by Battons - 07-06-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: Sacred3569's Trusted Application - by Battons - 07-07-2021, 10:17 PM