Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacred3569's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Sacred3569

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:133099592
Discord Tag: Sacred3569#2272

Time Played: ~100 hours

When First Joined: It's hard to say, going off of Gametracker. The oldest recorded username that I used on the server dates back to around 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I typically play after work, or in the afternoons. This would range from 6 PM-12 AM EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can fill in the role that others can't during my usual playtimes. I find that at the end of the day, the majority of the staff are offline. By being in the Trusted rank, I could aid with any issues that others aren't able to attend to.
Why you want to help the community: I used to administrate when I was 12-14. I Co-Owned a sandbox server when I was 13, and I later became a mod to a TTT server called Galaxy Gaming. Unfortunately, those servers would come to their own ends. I enjoyed being able to administrate and aid in a game that I felt joy playing. Garry's Mod was my first Steam game, and I've been playing it for 6 years now. I don't know why, but something about the game as a whole brings limitless entertainment.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): On Dinkleberg's servers, no.

How did you find us?: When the TTT server I used to play on all of the time died, I took a long break from Garry's Mod. I was always selective with which servers I would come to. That's why I chose this server. I did research on multiple servers/networks, and the Dinkleberg community struck me as a keeper. The simple UI, the familiar people, the old fashion nature of a Gmod network; I loved every bit of it. I grew up with Garry's Mod and the communities that rose from it. What I found in this network was the same joy I felt when I first stepped into the administration world. If I had to choose a server to be staff on, it would definitely be this one.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: Regardless of whether or not this gets approved, I'm still going to join the server, enjoy playing with everyone, go through the toxic moments, and do what I've been doing. Thank you for reading my application.
[Image: unknown.png]
The most toxic human being I know, horrible at the game, and would suck at being staff. Actually though he's an overall friendly dude and is pretty active on the forums and on the server +1
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
Hey, thanks for applying, but first let's list some things that are important:
. Making an introduction can always works in your way - (I don't know if you've done it or not)
. Filling some ban requests should be a great thing to do (at least one or two)
. Be more present here on the forum and on discord as well, it's always good to be updated  with the news and interacting with the community, so that we can get to know you more.

That's all i got to say, for now i will give you a 0, but i would like to see you active in game too!
I hope you got it  :P
Hi Sacred,
Thanks for applying to join the TTT staff team.
While I appreciate the desire to help staff our TTT server, I don't really know you all that well. I've seen you in game a few times, but I'm not sure how many of those 100 hours were actually spent playing the game.

From what I understand, you do a decent amount of time farming, whether intentional or not, by being AFK or opening crates.

If this application gets denied, I would encourage you to continue being active in the game and in the community. Given your historical experience with staffing a TTT server, i'd reapply after spending a bit more time in game, as well as maybe file a ban request or two.

Best of luck on your application!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hey, I appreciate you guys taking the time to critique my application. Responses like this help tell me what areas I could work on to make the community all the better. Any and all insights are appreciated.
Bump
Hey Sacred,

I have not been here long, however I have played with you for quite a bit and I think you make a good staff member.
This guy is the chillest of the chills, I see him all the time. Always one of those people who make the server more enjoyable so auto +1.
Gonna use my first post on the forums ever for this so pls consider
(07-06-2021, 08:23 PM)Pisca Cai Wrote: This guy is the chillest of the chills, I see him all the time. Always one of those people who make the server more enjoyable so auto +1.
Gonna use my first post on the forums ever for this so pls consider
From one brother to another, I must say that you have been one of the most chill dudes that I've played with. It's a pleasure to see you when I'm on. I appreciate the support as well.
At this time we unfortunately are going to DENY your application, but do not let this dishearten you. I personally love your enthusiasm for wanting to staff with us and hope you keep that going forward.
Some things I think you can work on are time on server. Due to reports of you time farming, intentional or not, I have to factor that in which would put you right at or below 100 hours of actual playtime. I also would be more careful with your donor powers, make sure to let staff do their job first before you intervene in any situations. Donor can be mighty helpful but it can also be a big hinderance. With that said, I do look forward to seeing you apply again in the future and think that if you work on the things mentioned in this app you will have a great shot next time. You may reapply on 8/7/21.