Unban me pls
Regardless of what information was being said through live players, it's up to those that are still alive to reach answers on who to kill and who to spare. It's not up to the dead players to take that role upon themselves. If there was a KOS on Nimble it should be because he is a T. Walking over an unided is absolutely enough evidence to kill him. The problem I have is that when Nimble Jack killed you, you knew he was innocent and still egged on another player to kill him for you as if seeking revenge. You knew he was an innocent.

I have trouble believing you didn't know you were ghosting given the hours you've logged on the server. I'm especially troubled that you've apparently done this several times without any recourse. That said, I can understand that server hours don't = rule competency and understanding. Ultimately, it's the responsibility of the guests to read server rules thoroughly before taking any action into their own hands.

I think it's important that you review the guidelines of the server in regards to ghosting. I'd also take some time to familiarize yourself with several rules that I feel you've struggled with in the past:

4. Do Not Spam
Chat and mic spam are never allowed. Singing, yelling, voice changers, and excessive speaking are all mic spam. Arguments that prevent others from enjoying the game are also prohibited.

6. Do Not Flame, Harass, Or Troll Players
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed.

5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits
This includes ghosting*, metagaming, hacking, and exploiting maps. Ghosting includes sharing any type of information with someone from the grave that could affect the outcome of a round, including staff.

8. Do Not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue with staff members on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher-ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.

More can be found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4

I know that you've been helpful to the server and that this is your first offense. 
+1 to reduce the ban to a 3-day ban in order to give you ample to review server rules. Best of luck.

Messages In This Thread
Unban me pls - by Caribou - 07-04-2021, 01:06 AM
RE: Unban me pls - by Battons - 07-04-2021, 01:17 AM
RE: Unban me pls - by Caribou - 07-04-2021, 01:26 AM
RE: Unban me pls - by Name redacted by admin - 07-04-2021, 09:29 AM
RE: Unban me pls - by Jammin - 07-04-2021, 10:31 AM
RE: Unban me pls - by bespokepoop - 07-04-2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Unban me pls - by Dinkleberg's Drama Tierlist - 07-04-2021, 11:58 AM
RE: Unban me pls - by Cactus - 07-04-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Unban me pls - by Battons - 07-05-2021, 12:05 AM