Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foot in the door, maybe something more?
In game Name: Ryzif. (Creebs in the beginning.) This change is inspired due to the loss of my name on another platform.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142037383

Time Played: As of this post my current time is about 290 hours. (Oh boy.) 

When First Joined: March 6th, 2021. This is the information listed on GT under my original name "Creebs"

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm located in CT and my availability is unfortunately a little everywhere right now. Most of my time is very early morning or late nights. I generally have been playing off and on during the day.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: I've spent a gracious amount of time in this server. I've noticed that one of the hard walls I hit whenever trying to gather evidence for potential spooky ghosts is the spectator restricted to staff rule. I feel like it would benefit everyone who I play with if I could properly gather evidence and put the baddies away with the real perspective. I have a desire to help out my community and try to maintain a positive and fun environment. I enjoy a nice environment devoid of the trolls and like to keep it that way to the best of my abilities. If I could move up and have a more beneficial impact deemed from what comes with the title of Trusted then I could do a better job of maintaining the server I truly enjoy. I would love to work with staff in coming up with better solutions in the future for a healthier community. 

Why do you want to help the community?: My main motivation and driving force as I might have stated above is to keep the server as peaceful as possible. I prefer to have friendly chats while goofing around at times but find that time to be rudely disrupted fairly often. There's not a lot I can do as a donor but to hold a position on the staff would make a difference in my ability to maintain the fun times. My main aim is to be able to make a difference in the server that's positive and enjoyable to all those who log on everyday.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Absolutely not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Never.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? My current program that I use for recording is OBS streamlabs. I'm trying to make a habit of having it always open and ready with my hotkeys. I'm looking into ways for screenshots that are easy to edit.

How did you find us?: I found Dinkleberg through blind luck when my friend Haxune and I were searching after I had gotten my new computer. (Use to play a little a few years ago.) I like how things are done around here and enjoy the community and the friends that I have made. They've made a very large impact on my life considering I'm more keep to my self in public life. Normally I'm a quiet individual. I do appreciate any critique on any of the experiences you guys have had with me. I take messing up very personally and would like to improve on what I can. I'm not even truly sure that any Trusted are needed at the time being and if not apologies in advance.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Foot in the door, maybe something more? - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 07-05-2021, 05:04 AM