Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shiny Quartz
(07-07-2021, 01:53 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I think you blew past darkkrans point here. Your response also shows slight immaturity. The two go hand in hand, discord and ph. Staff no matter WHERE should show responsibility, a drive to be around, etc.
We all are aware this is a volunteer thing, discord and ph. PH is brought up because he feels you shrug things off there sounds like, and wants to know how that will be different once you get mod on discord. Will discord be shrugged off as well?
Are you capable of handling more responsibility? You blew past that question and its very important as mod is more of exactly that.
I've gotten to play with you one time. That's it. But my one Experience you were not focused to anything in game, so how can I be sure your focus will be there for discord?

Actions in one place speaks on how they will be in other places. So this is why Ph is brought up.
The few tines I've seen you help on discord have been good and you handle things Properly for the most part.
Ilk cast a vote after a response to my questions.
I apologise if my response was seen as immature.  I absolutely have a drive to staff, otherwise I wouldn't give so much of my time.  I honestly want to be here.  I try give the best I can in regards to responsibility for the servers.  I am on the Discord almost 25/8.  I try my best to get on the PH server and by no means shrug it off, and I honestly apologise if it's been seen that way.  It may seem like I'm on the Discord more because it is more accessible in terms of being on the go and mobile.  Maybe my talents are better served in the Discord server so that's why I am applying for Mod there and not PH.  At the moment in terms of more responsibility, I want more.  I feel that my powers are somewhat limited as a Helper and therefore I'd like to help more with Moderator duties.
When it comes to when we played together, I'm not really sure what you mean by focus not on game.  If I was doing something wrong, I am more than happy to hear your criticism and apply that to my staffing.  I can say that I am still learning, as Trusted is a stepping stone to higher ranks, but you know that.  My focus absolutely is able to be on both, and both can be part of what I do on the daily, and they are.  I am willing and able to handle more, both in terms of mental acuity, and time.    
Lastly, thank you for your response, it means alot that you want to spend your time helping me improve.  So thank you.
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021

Messages In This Thread
Shiny Quartz - by [black]QuartzGlow - 07-06-2021, 07:20 PM
RE: Shiny Quartz - by real (4) - 07-07-2021, 12:02 AM
RE: Shiny Quartz - by [black]Darkkran - 07-07-2021, 12:17 AM
RE: Shiny Quartz - by [black]QuartzGlow - 07-07-2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Shiny Quartz - by Mother Nuru. - 07-07-2021, 01:53 AM
RE: Shiny Quartz - by [black]QuartzGlow - 07-07-2021, 02:43 AM
RE: Shiny Quartz - by TheUltraFish - 07-07-2021, 06:27 AM
RE: Shiny Quartz - by Mother Nuru. - 07-07-2021, 09:40 AM
RE: Shiny Quartz - by The Triangle - 07-07-2021, 09:47 AM
RE: Shiny Quartz - by [black]QuartzGlow - 07-07-2021, 11:19 AM