Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raw Nug Eater's Request to Formally Abuse the Player Population
Ingame Name: raw nug eater

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529292838
Discord Tag: raw nug eater#6879

Time Played: 1 week, 1 day, and 19 hours.

When First Joined: About a month or two ago, not sure exact date.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I have no life other than a day job, so any time other than 8-6 daily.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I would be around the server to handle reports in the later hours during the night when I am most active on the server and most of the other staff goes to sleep and/or is busy with other matters. I would also be able to handle all other issues whilst I play, as well as assist other staff members during peak gameplay hours. Doing so would also help sharpen my skills to become a better staff member in general as well as strengthen my bond with the community.

Why you want to help the community: My biggest reason for wanting to help the community is due to an ever increasing playerbase, it seems like the staff is becoming a bit overwhelmed on the TTT side. I see we have more and more people becoming staff every day but it always seems like during the extreme late hours or always at the wrong time, there is just nobody available or they are preoccupied. I am willing to focus all of my available time that I normally play on the server to taking care of the players and their reports as well as any other issues I may be able to handle at the moment.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14305 I think everyone's aware of this.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Browsing the server browser like a browsy boi.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I am aware I am not very active on discord, but I will be making strides to change this so I am more reachable for the community.

Do NOT Click This.

Messages In This Thread
Raw Nug Eater's Request to Formally Abuse the Player Population - by raw nug eater - 07-11-2021, 10:16 PM