Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raw Nug Eater's Request to Formally Abuse the Player Population
Ingame Name: raw nug eater

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529292838
Discord Tag: raw nug eater#6879

Time Played: 1 week, 1 day, and 19 hours.

When First Joined: About a month or two ago, not sure exact date.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I have no life other than a day job, so any time other than 8-6 daily.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I would be around the server to handle reports in the later hours during the night when I am most active on the server and most of the other staff goes to sleep and/or is busy with other matters. I would also be able to handle all other issues whilst I play, as well as assist other staff members during peak gameplay hours. Doing so would also help sharpen my skills to become a better staff member in general as well as strengthen my bond with the community.

Why you want to help the community: My biggest reason for wanting to help the community is due to an ever increasing playerbase, it seems like the staff is becoming a bit overwhelmed on the TTT side. I see we have more and more people becoming staff every day but it always seems like during the extreme late hours or always at the wrong time, there is just nobody available or they are preoccupied. I am willing to focus all of my available time that I normally play on the server to taking care of the players and their reports as well as any other issues I may be able to handle at the moment.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14305 I think everyone's aware of this.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Browsing the server browser like a browsy boi.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I am aware I am not very active on discord, but I will be making strides to change this so I am more reachable for the community.

Do NOT Click This.
Easiest +1 of my life.
ear rape queues, gamer slurs, tossic, no thankS
-1 for donor abuse, slurs, and toxicity, personally I don't think slurs are that bad, but staff should be professional.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-11-2021, 11:42 PM)Lard Lord Sr Wrote: -1 for donor abuse, slurs, and toxicity, personally I don't think slurs are that bad, but staff should be professional.

You got banned last night, and your friend got banned permanently. Toxicity? Your friend was Mass RDMing, I kicked him and reported him. You ghosted with him and got banned for RDM and probably will have that ban extended for severe ghosting. And I'm the bad guy.

Here's the proof, too!

[Image: 44c01ecd8f06adcdfcacab2e763d7994.png]

You got slain for revenge RDM which you clearly admitted to.

[Image: e625c240cb6544f1db8af91d20a130d8.png]

You then proceeded to leave and get banned whilst admitting to ghosting in the report, "pulled up on the gang and abused donor." So you're clearly stating you and Adam are friends who collaborated for this. Nice.

Also, for reference, your friend adam was discombob mass RDMing (terrortrain map) for 4 rounds straight and I kicked him for that, which is completely reasonable when he's asked and told to stop and refuses.
in all instances of me playing with you Ive hear some earrape queues, slurs and you being all around toxic. I don't think a new 2021 player should be a staff within a month of joining the server.
(07-11-2021, 11:49 PM)raw nug eater Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 11:42 PM)Lard Lord Sr Wrote: -1 for donor abuse, slurs, and toxicity, personally I don't think slurs are that bad, but staff should be professional.

You got banned last night, and your friend got banned permanently. Toxicity? Your friend was Mass RDMing, I kicked him and reported him. You ghosted with him and got banned for RDM and probably will have that ban extended for severe ghosting. And I'm the bad guy.

Here's the proof, too!

[Image: 44c01ecd8f06adcdfcacab2e763d7994.png]

You got slain for revenge RDM which you clearly admitted to.

[Image: e625c240cb6544f1db8af91d20a130d8.png]

You then proceeded to leave and get banned whilst admitting to ghosting in the report, "pulled up on the gang and abused donor." So you're clearly stating you and Adam are friends who collaborated for this. Nice.

Also, for reference, your friend adam was discombob mass RDMing (terrortrain map) for 4 rounds straight and I kicked him for that, which is completely reasonable when he's asked and told to stop and refuses.
Never admitted to ghosting, bud, just saw my friend got kicked... edit: and I only got banned after stating I'd get off after the map to sleep, and still got the rdm and leaf.
Hard pass on this one, chief. You’re not fit for this position. I’d recommend working on yourself before reapplying.

(Also, the screenshot of the rdm report is no proof of ghosting. All he admitted was he was friends with Adam. He can easily see that you kicked him in chat)

EDIT: Forgot to mention. But, usually after you being rdm, you would not let it go. You’d continue to repeatedly bring it up, and bait them. Example, a week ago between you and Kneegee.
-1 for now, I think you'd have a better chance of staff in the future.

your application looks good and you seem like you care about the rules and playerbase.
You just need to work on being more "professional" (I use that term lightly-- as this is just a video game community. But try to work on maturity in general.) Learn how to handle situations more formally and don't be afraid to ask higher up staff for opinions on things and clarifications.

Good luck !
Hi, I do not play ttt that much but from the help of discord and forums here is what I think.

First of all, you have been very active on the server according to game tracker (please see below)
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=cmF3IG51ZyBlYXRl...4904465089][Image: player_time.php?nameb64=cmF3IG51ZyBlYXRl...1143446954]
This is very good but just make sure that you do not burn yourself out! Regardless of the results of this staff app I encourage you along with everyone else to take breaks from the game. Explore some other parts of gmod or just generally relax. There is a whole world full of things to do. Do not burn yourself out doing something too much. Also, gametracker says that you have been playing on the server (at least with your current name) since May 9 of this year. 

Now, personally I think that you really do just want to help out. I see no harm in it but the comments that 3 other people have made have me worried. Staff definitely should never use any form of slurs, play any mic spam or be toxic. I can't confirm or deny any of that but hey... this is just what other people have said. Also, there has been another person that I heard say that you've queued mic spam so I'm starting to believe that. 

As for the donor abuse just to clear it up that from my understanding of when the thread was closed an admin said that you were just trying to help out kick people for rdm and the wrongful kick was just a misunderstanding on your part and I can see that you were truly sorry. Also, you were new at the time. Since this report opened on May 16 (only 1 week from when you first joined the server gametracker says) you were new and the thread got closed with the Admin butt- Battons basically saying to please be more careful with your donor powers. I also saw someone refer you to the donor guidelines which is good and I am hoping that you went over after that :) Anyways, here is a link to the donor abuse thread

Same with the unban request you have made. Admin Battons accepted your unban request. Long story short you used an auto-clicker on the server and got permanently banned for it. A huge discussion later and Russ made a point essentially saying that you can do the same thing in console and your mouse wheel, therefore an auto-clicker isn't really "hacking" since you can do that same thing (basically) within gmod. Thus causing your unban request to get accepted. 

Final thoughts, -1. Staff represent the community so the mic spam queues and stuff should never come from a staff member. The accusations of using slurs and being toxic should also not exist. Slurs and toxic are a nono. Just try to have fun and don't let people get to you! Relax and just try to vibe. Although I do not think you should be staff at this time I still see potential for you to become staff in the future. You just need to carefully read some of the comments other people make and try to work on them. Good luck and I hope to rdm you :lenny:

Disclaimer: Since I have not played ttt with this person I cannot confirm anything I have said in this response. My feedback has been all based off of things players of the community have said and using the forums/discord to my advantage.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3