Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raw Nug Eater's Request to Formally Abuse the Player Population
(07-11-2021, 11:42 PM)Lard Lord Sr Wrote: -1 for donor abuse, slurs, and toxicity, personally I don't think slurs are that bad, but staff should be professional.

You got banned last night, and your friend got banned permanently. Toxicity? Your friend was Mass RDMing, I kicked him and reported him. You ghosted with him and got banned for RDM and probably will have that ban extended for severe ghosting. And I'm the bad guy.

Here's the proof, too!

[Image: 44c01ecd8f06adcdfcacab2e763d7994.png]

You got slain for revenge RDM which you clearly admitted to.

[Image: e625c240cb6544f1db8af91d20a130d8.png]

You then proceeded to leave and get banned whilst admitting to ghosting in the report, "pulled up on the gang and abused donor." So you're clearly stating you and Adam are friends who collaborated for this. Nice.

Also, for reference, your friend adam was discombob mass RDMing (terrortrain map) for 4 rounds straight and I kicked him for that, which is completely reasonable when he's asked and told to stop and refuses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raw Nug Eater's Request to Formally Abuse the Player Population - by raw nug eater - 07-11-2021, 11:49 PM