Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Idea Monday: Shorten Round Length
(07-26-2021, 10:54 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: hey guys inactive staff member coming to say a few quick thoughts personally when I played alot it rarely ever felt like rounds would be to long and even if they did I didnt notice because i probably was either on my phone when I died or alive the whole time but I really honestly find it kind of pointless its not gonna gain anything we have the delay rule like people said. It would just make maps go by faster i guess? and that could be an issue meaning more of the same maps everyday which will probably get annoying. All in all its not a bad idea but it doesnt feel like it would solve anything either. Honestly feels like an out so staff dont have to do their job bc most of the points made involve staff having to do something but again im inactive so you guys can take this as you will. smile

My thoughts:

I agree that the staff guidelines regarding delaying should be more strictly enforced. That being said, I do not think that these need to be standalone topics - it doesn't need to be one or the other. Rather, it should be a combination of both. 

The problem with fixing the staff guidelines alone, is that it only solves 50% of the problem. The other 50% is when the staff are not even on and there are people delaying. The shorter rounds would fix this problem of delay during these times. 

The situation with the maps becoming overplayed - add in the improved map vote. That way you won't have the same maps being played again instantly. 

I don't think people should have to whip out their phone to do something else while they're already playing a game. It would be better if TTT was engaging enough so that multitasking would not be necessary.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Idea Monday: Shorten Round Length - by Prince Nicky La Compensator - 07-28-2021, 11:57 AM