Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Abuse, Norm Minder (bystander posting).
(07-30-2021, 04:39 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(07-30-2021, 12:27 AM)B0T ikillyou Wrote: Not sure if you didn't think we had chat logs or something. One small screenshot that is taken with one statement does not mean anything by itself.
The evidence that Norm has provided is pretty solid evidence of the reasons why you were gagged with your responses.
I see no staff abuse here. Only a staff member doing their job.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10483
Just thought I would drop a copy of the murder rules in case you need it.
Well said, I don't think this was real staff abuse but I do believe that Norm should realize that some players do believe a lot of the stuff staff say, especially a moderator,and I just recommend Norm to be more careful with what he says because as a Moderator most players take things you seriously. I do not say this to be rude or attack Norm or anyone, good luck Norm, don't be upset with me :)
I promise to play Murder again soon.
There's no reason to be upset with you .I just don't understand this comment.I've said "never be ungagged"because 2. gag was a map gag .I've explained a million times that the next map they will be ungaged.I really don't know why did you tell me to realize what I'm saying.

I may have missed something .I'd be happy if you explain more 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Abuse, Norm Minder (bystander posting). - by real (4) - 07-30-2021, 08:58 AM