Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kizzy's Mostly For Input T-Mod App!
Ingame Name: Kizzy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52242441
Discord Tag:[b] Kizzy#2815[/b]

Time Played: 218 hours

When First Joined: Jun 26, 2020 8:54 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm EST but I'm available during the day and night.

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: This answer is no different every time I apply for staff. I for one enjoy fun like any player. To have that ruined with people who think trolling is great is pretty annoying. As of lately that's been the case. Less trolls the better.

Why you want to help the community: I think its very important to always keep a fun and smooth gaming experience for every player that joins the server. I would love to keep it that way so the community keeps growing with positive player base.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ight=Kizzy

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14319

How did you find us?: Just browsing honestly.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I know there are several things that I'm lacking in regards of becoming a T-mod which in no way shape or form am I expecting to get accepted. But hopefully through this app I can figure that out and keep growing. Any feedback from Mods and up would be appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
Kizzy's Mostly For Input T-Mod App! - by Kizzy - 08-07-2021, 09:14 AM
RE: Kizzy's Mostly For Input T-Mod App! - by HONG - 08-09-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: Kizzy's Mostly For Input T-Mod App! - by .cee - 08-10-2021, 12:06 PM