Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kizzy's Mostly For Input T-Mod App!
Ingame Name: Kizzy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52242441
Discord Tag:[b] Kizzy#2815[/b]

Time Played: 218 hours

When First Joined: Jun 26, 2020 8:54 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm EST but I'm available during the day and night.

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: This answer is no different every time I apply for staff. I for one enjoy fun like any player. To have that ruined with people who think trolling is great is pretty annoying. As of lately that's been the case. Less trolls the better.

Why you want to help the community: I think its very important to always keep a fun and smooth gaming experience for every player that joins the server. I would love to keep it that way so the community keeps growing with positive player base.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ight=Kizzy

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14319

How did you find us?: Just browsing honestly.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I know there are several things that I'm lacking in regards of becoming a T-mod which in no way shape or form am I expecting to get accepted. But hopefully through this app I can figure that out and keep growing. Any feedback from Mods and up would be appreciated!
-1, I like you but you're inactive in what is one of the most easy-to-be active times of the year.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14319 149 hours in your trusted app 2 months ago, 218 hours in your t-mod app now. so you've gained 70 hours across 2 months. 1 hour a day
+1 has a nice.. bodyshape......... also very fun to play with while can be r*cist /j still respects me as a minority, if u get accepted and go inactive i will unironically start sobbing in the shower ong but everytime kizzy was on and had to staff he has done an exemplary job and when there's trolling he knows how to keep it tame and not cross the harassment/micspam/slurs line i trust him

dont be inactive -____'
To quickly address the inactivity, I had to deal with some legal issues that’s currently being resolved. I don’t want that to be an excuse and will still happily accept concerns that I went inactive. Just wanted to put it out there mostly. Thank you :)
+1 very good at handling trolls and overall a super fun person to play with
Kizzy for president 2024!
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it

+1 tho, good staff, knows his shit
B U M P
I'll give a neutral rating on this app, as I haven't seen you around the server a whole lot until recently (which you explained in an above post) but is still a fair concern to me. Plus I'd really just like a little extra time to see how you handle different conflicts that arise on the server. On the plus side I always see you handling reports quickly and accurately! +/-0
I'll admit, you had me pretty nervous when you were just starting out as Trusted. A very mixed record on the server, plus some other concerns. But I really think you've been doing a good job as a staff member so far. One thing that really stands out to me and that I appreciate is that you have been willing to ask questions. Some new or returning staff members are reluctant to ask for help, which is not good. It's always better to ask for help instead. As an added bonus, if something goes wrong, you can blame someone else!

Keep up the good work, Kizzy.
Thank you @ratty and @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" i appreciate you guys. If I can’t stay on, i do get on when server is peaking without trusted on so it doesn’t turn into a shit show at least.