Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
(08-13-2021, 02:17 PM)dong Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 02:11 PM)Noire Wrote: However,  

Dong, you were a solo admin for a hot minute there I'd like to see what you and Nicol can do if you're a part of a team larger than yourselves. @bryanbrr and @Battons have completely eclipsed you and Nicol in server updates and a general feeling of newness and revitalization on the server. 

What could you possibly do to continue this upward trend on the TTT server? What can you do when you are on this team?
Admittedly I have never been one to do back end things such as weapon changes, hitbox issues with playermodels, lua, all of that jazz. I have and will always be more focused on the community engagement aspect. Having face and listening to community issues was the one thing I was best at. I worked on staff related things such as redoing committees (they got deleted rip), even reworked the rules before I left, but that never saw the light of day. I would strive in a team setting because Battons and Nicol are more technically orientated, whereas I feel like Bryan and I could do very well on the community aspect.
Honestly, I was probably only okay with having Nicol back as admin due to the fact that he's been extremely helpful in preparing content for the server. I really don't feel we have a need for another community-oriented admin, as both Battons and Bryan (and even Nicol) have been doing an increasingly better job on that front, and this has extended to all of the dev team being more receptive to community feedback for server changes, as well. I also don't feel we have a technical need anymore, either, with again both Battons and Nicol providing this. We are doing well on all fronts, and I tend to agree with both Noire and Laced in terms of the dislike for unresignation as a procedure in general.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by HONG - 08-13-2021, 03:26 PM