Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
(obligatory two cents as moderator even tho this thread is 4 pages in)

My main worries are that you've been gone way longer than Nicol, and I haven't seen you on the server a whole lot since coming back. The community feels like it's already in good shape right now and even better than it was in 2020.
personally I'd be more confident in seeing you come back as a Moderator for now, and then re-applying as Admin after you've gotten your in-game hours back up and done some more obvious community interactions.

The only thing that would exempt my worries is if the Admin team and Dink are really confident that another Admin will be beneficial. It just seems weird imagining the Admin team at such a large amount. But once again I'm sure Bryan and Battons are thankful to have experienced Ex-Admins helping them out at the moment, so I trust their final decisions more than my own.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by ratty - 08-15-2021, 03:22 AM