Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well?
Ingame Name:   Ryzif

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:142037383

Time Played:  At the time of writing, 615 hours. 

When First Joined: March  March 6th, 2021 This information is displayed under my previous name "Creebs".

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is CT and it's fairly open right now. Normally later evenings or early mornings depending. 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: After spending a good month in the shoes of Trusted I feel like I've gained valuable information and techniques to dealing with the community and showing out to be a positive person that can hopefully be relied on by those inside of Dinks. I am confident that I do a good job with maintaining the peace in the lobbies while also reaching out in support of my fellow staff team if a situation is too overwhelming for one person to handle. I try to be a fair person and understand from everyone's view in the lobby when acting on situations. I'm fair to people even to the trolls so long as they don't go too far within our guidelines/rules. I want to think that I'm ready to move forward but would love to hear everyone's voices on this.

Why do you want to help the community?: Dinks has become a really important place to me as far as communities go. I want to try and keep it as fun and chill as I can without raining on anyone's fun. I can't imagine there's anything more frustrating while playing than having a group of trolls or even hackers come in and disturbing the environment. I feel it's in my power to deal with those situations as quickly as possible. My main motivation is enjoying my time with those who I play with which can be amplified by the peace of the lobby.

Have you previously been banned?   No. 

Have you previously applied for staff?  Yes.  Trusted (Accepted)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?  I use OBS to record and I use Lightshot to screenshot. 

How did you find us?:  This was simply by luck when I was joining around with my friend, Haxune. I enjoy how things are done/handled around here, so I'm wanting to stick around.

Other: I want to say I do a good job with my involvement in the community, I hope others feel the same way. I'd also like anything at all brought up that I may work on moving forward in the future. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 08-18-2021, 03:14 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-18-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-21-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-29-2021, 12:40 PM