Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well?
Ingame Name:   Ryzif

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:142037383

Time Played:  At the time of writing, 615 hours. 

When First Joined: March  March 6th, 2021 This information is displayed under my previous name "Creebs".

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is CT and it's fairly open right now. Normally later evenings or early mornings depending. 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: After spending a good month in the shoes of Trusted I feel like I've gained valuable information and techniques to dealing with the community and showing out to be a positive person that can hopefully be relied on by those inside of Dinks. I am confident that I do a good job with maintaining the peace in the lobbies while also reaching out in support of my fellow staff team if a situation is too overwhelming for one person to handle. I try to be a fair person and understand from everyone's view in the lobby when acting on situations. I'm fair to people even to the trolls so long as they don't go too far within our guidelines/rules. I want to think that I'm ready to move forward but would love to hear everyone's voices on this.

Why do you want to help the community?: Dinks has become a really important place to me as far as communities go. I want to try and keep it as fun and chill as I can without raining on anyone's fun. I can't imagine there's anything more frustrating while playing than having a group of trolls or even hackers come in and disturbing the environment. I feel it's in my power to deal with those situations as quickly as possible. My main motivation is enjoying my time with those who I play with which can be amplified by the peace of the lobby.

Have you previously been banned?   No. 

Have you previously applied for staff?  Yes.  Trusted (Accepted)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?  I use OBS to record and I use Lightshot to screenshot. 

How did you find us?:  This was simply by luck when I was joining around with my friend, Haxune. I enjoy how things are done/handled around here, so I'm wanting to stick around.

Other: I want to say I do a good job with my involvement in the community, I hope others feel the same way. I'd also like anything at all brought up that I may work on moving forward in the future. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 Probably the most active PH staff member as of late. Super helpful and responsive, and he always stays on top of anything that's happening in the server. Nice beard, too.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Hi Ryzif!
Thanks for applying!
You have been racking up the time and the ban reqs like a champ and you've been doing super well with staffing so well done to that too.
I still think you need a bit more time to become more confident, I still thinking you're in the learning stage of trusted (but definitely towards the end of that). I know being trusted can be annoying bc you have to make BR whenever it gets to that point but I believe another couple of weeks will allow for you to ask the questions and find that groove where you won't need to second guess as much.
I also think you need to be a bit more assertive with certain topics and situations but that also comes with time.
I'm going to go neutral because as much as I think you need a bit more time, I am not opposed to you jumping to the next stage a bit early.

See you out there dude!

(Bitcheslovecannons)
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Ryzif has done very well as a Trusted staff. He knows the rules, is very good at explaining the rules to players, and overall helpful with any questions about the server. He's quick to spot ghosting and hacking, quick to respond to other troublesome players, and does a great job at gathering evidence and making solid ban requests. I've seen him coordinate well with other staff to handle situations. Overall, he shows that he is ready to take on the responsibilities of Test Mod. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 always helpful and knowledgeable of the rules ive never seen him do anything bad yet well worth promoting
Oh shit this was fast as fuck boi.

You've done incredible, honestly youre doing so great. Your ban requests are quick and super efficient, you gather appropriate evidence and you communicate so well with the staff team. You take advice and ask all the right questions.

I would like to see you sit in the trusted position for another month and then come into tmod, but even then, I do not see any issues with you advancing so quickly.

I just want to say with such a fast transition, remember to take breaks and to not burn yourself out.

You have my full support, +1.
Go away
Ryzif is easily one of the most active staff on the PH server.  He handles himself professionally, is liked by all the regulars, and does an excellent job keeping the *dumpster fire* that is the VC in check.  He routinely posts ban requests for game ruining individuals.  Please give him test mod so that he can collect evidence and remove problem individuals immediately (instead of having to wait for higher staff to provide a ban). +1
+1 my few hours on PH I've seen Ryzen being the only staff on late at night and they seem comfortable in the position.
Plus they are friendly to players new and old I think they deserve the promotion :)
+1 i talked to you in discord for an accumulative of 3 minutes but +1
[Image: xdjlve.png]
+1 You have a lot of time on the server and you know all the rules. What I am more focused about is with the amount of ban requests you have put in. You have done so many ban requests and put in so much hard work in. You are rushing this but I do think that you deserve to get tmod. The community is obviously a fan of you and I have not hear any bad things about you. Good luck!!
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3