Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well?
+1 From the Head of late-night staff (self-appointed, Fuck you ratty), Ryzif is the only staff I see on in those late night/early morning hours, when I get on for a little PH fun after TTT dies. He can handle himself well and is good with finding ghosters and is always willing to lend a hand if he can. You are quick to help out and are pretty friendly (apart from when ya can't tell I'm being sarcastic or mucking around with fish).

Well deserved, Keep up the good work.

Big Old +1
This application has been approved by KaptainLes (Terms and Conditions Apply, Batteries Sold Separately) 
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-18-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by KaptainLes - 08-18-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-21-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-29-2021, 12:40 PM