Unban Appeal for the sake of all my friends and foes at Dinkleberg
(08-17-2021, 08:10 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I would like some context.. the phrase "im aboutta pull up some addresses" isn't very threatening and I would definitely had known it was a joke depending on how they said it. I can understand how people from other circles don't really have the precedent set that joking about going to someones house isn't something we like here.

Consider:
"im aboutta pull up some addresses" - probably not serious but not cool, warn them to not do that before banning them
"If you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to leak your address" - much less jokingly an actual threat, ban them
It’s said don’t dox staff or something so I’m assuming he tried saying something about pulling some addresses from a staff member. Tbh if he was joking it was a hell of a time to be joking considering he apparently got in trouble for slur baiting and non stop trolling so the player was probably already on thin ice if I guess. Although it would be nice to see the video of it I guess if there is a video for it.

Also to the op of this thread don’t start mass downvoting people. Trust me that won’t work well in your favor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Appeal for the sake of all my friends and foes at Dinkleberg - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 08-17-2021, 08:23 PM