Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall sticking?
I've made suggestions in the past before, but I feel like this one would actually be the most beneficial if it can actually be implemented.

Well sticking, it's literally what the name suggests it to be. I think a way to stick to the walls as a prop would increase the number of spots achievable as well as making some existing props much more useful then they currently are. The paintings in some maps for a example would actually become more useful.

I do see one problem it may have, and that's being how close to the wall you can actually get as these props, but I think that is a simple fix by being one prop then attaching to the wall and turning into another.

I believe using the crouch button whatever you have it set to could for activating it, so when you crouch while touch a wall it attaches to wherever you touched the wall at. But I see problems with accidentally attaching to a wall and being stuck by accident. So I think a better choice would be the jump button. So while you are in the air you can press space or whatever you have it set to, to attach yourself to the wall.

Now I do not know if this is even a thing that would be possible to add in any form, but I do think it's a cool thing that could be added that would make the server more distinguished from others.
I do see if this gets added then the illegal spots would need to be slightly altered. For example you would not be able to hide on the walls in the elevator shaft on high floor office as it's basically impossible to be seen by a hunter. Although I think the visable and shootable rule would apply, as well if slightly modified the rule that you must be accessible to those without jump packs. Which brings me to my next point, this could be something buyable in the point shop as a secondary accessory that you can use along side the jump pack.

Messages In This Thread
Wall sticking? - by StrenuousSpider - 08-20-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: Wall sticking? - by Deer-ly - 08-20-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: Wall sticking? - by RussEfarmer - 08-20-2021, 09:54 PM
RE: Wall sticking? - by StrenuousSpider - 08-20-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Wall sticking? - by Deer-ly - 08-20-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Wall sticking? - by StrenuousSpider - 08-20-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Wall sticking? - by StrenuousSpider - 08-20-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Wall sticking? - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 08-20-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: Wall sticking? - by matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 08-20-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: Wall sticking? - by TheUltraFish - 08-20-2021, 11:38 PM