Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto.
To begin, you are finding props very easily.  Yes you have 8 and a half months invested in PH, but that doesn't mean that every server you play on has the same maps, so your knowledge of maps in kinda moot.  Now to the hacking claims.

First Video : You start by finding props in very quick succession so I really don't think you are going by knowledge of previous rounds, as you claim.  At 1:00, you find a can behind the couch and chase it out the door, never losing where it is.  Instead of going out the door, you go out the window, like you knew the can was going outside, even though there is no indication, sound or otherwise, the can went outside.  The can jumps through the window and you pursue again.  All the time you pursue the can, there is no doubt that you are using some kind of hack because you do not lose where the can goes for the duration of the chase.  At 1:00:36, you abandon the chase, for some reason, but then go right to where the can is at 1:00:55.  The screen glitches at 1:01:24, but that may be the recording.

Video two : At the start, you go right to where the can is, piggybacking off of the blue furry.  After you lose the can, a prop uses a prop lucky ball, that is why you stop moving, not because your dog came in your room like you claim.  Nice lie by the way.  After you are able to move, you immediately find the can again and kill it.  The cigs I give a pass because it was obvious.  After the hot dog leaves the cooler, you go right to the aisle where it is, even though other players can't see where it goes when the cooler doors are open.  After you lose the hot dog, you dissuade any mods from thinking you are hacking by shooting the boxes and coffee machines.  This is a tell tale sign that you are trying to throw the mods off your trail.  But what is this?  There is a prop hiding behind the coffee machine.  It's like you knew. This is when you kill yourself.
Next round : After you kill the bottle by the tire, you go right to where Zom13ae is with no looking at anything else on the way.  At 10:32, that prop you kill looks, to the average player, like a piece of debris or another non player prop. However, you know otherwise.  You find the lotion bottle at 10:44 and give chase, never losing where it goes.  When the can runs around you, it seems like you can see the can on the other side of the box you shoot.  You shoot a light at 11:24 for no reason.  Don't worry, we will get back to that.  At 11:40, you go right to the spot kaykay is and kill her.  At 11:45, you look at a coffee machine for a hot second, then after you get the rocket launcher, proceed to blast Todoroki, even though he didn't move or any of his prop was showing.  The Ryuji kill I can kinda give a pass as well because it was obvious.  Now we come back to the light you shot for no reason.  That's where Monkey was hiding.  Even though you claim to see a prop in the ceiling, nobody else shoots the light you do, or ANY light for that matter.  If you pause the video before you shoot the light the first time, there is no indication of a prop there so why did you shoot it?  You knew Monkey was there.  That's the only explanation, and the only way you could possibly know he was there is if you had a hack enabled.

As for the ban on the other PH server, I will let the admins take care of that.

I hope I covered everything that I see from the video evidence.  It's a -1 from me.  You are clearly hacking and don't want to admit it.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by Gold Moon - 10-03-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by TheUltraFish - 10-03-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by Gold Moon - 10-03-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-03-2021, 03:16 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by Gold Moon - 10-03-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by [black]Darkkran - 10-03-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by RussEfarmer - 10-03-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by Gold Moon - 10-03-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by [test] mattquake11 - 10-03-2021, 05:50 PM