Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto.
IMPORTANT:
https://imgur.com/ukVV7EX
[color=#333333][size=medium][font="'Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][color=black]Steam Name: Gold Moon

Steam I.D: Steam Community :: Gold Moon

Who banned you: Ryuji Sakamoto

Reason for ban: I stand Accused of Either, Hacking on Dinklebergs PH or Using the worlds most sophisticated and efficient level of Ghosting ever. 

Reason for Admins to unban you:

Before I begin I would like to cover a few points just to clear up any questions in regards to me as a player. 

I have 6,147 Hours allotted to playing the game, a portion of that is from playing Prop Hunt based Game Modes. 
Dinklebergs Prop hunt is not the first Prop Hunt Server I have had the pleasure playing on and I doubt it will be the last prop hunt server I will play on, though I very much hope the community lasts and stays together. 

Amongst these 6,147 Hours (8 and a Half months) of Active Game time I have not once have I had any Vac bans, and any server bans I do have are from messing around with scripts, I will remind the reader that Dinklebergs PH does not have the servers Console Configured to allow Player made scripts to be used, hence forth eliminating that as a possibility. 

My second point Covers the Accusation of Ghosting, I do not have any friends on this server and I would not have had anyway of making friends to talk to, to help me ghost only because of my Ban did I join the discord and only
because of guidance by Staff did I find my self writing in the forums section of the server.

Now on to the big Problem that actually matters the Accusation of Hacking, I will provide screen shots of my Consol before during and after my ban, and two screen shots I accidentally took during the start of the round.  I will take time to explain my actions, reasoning and behavior before during and after each Kill I make during Ruji's Montage Of my Success and Failures Yesterday. 

First two Game Shots

Here you can see proof that this is Dinglebrers PH and that this is during an earlier round today, second notice that I play Gmod with the highest resolution I can to give me good sharp Views of the map. 

Now for Pictures of my consol
If you look carefully you will see the only program running In G'mod is G'mod and the chat and basic codes presented by Dinklebergs PH.

I want to add one more photo to show the difference in quality between me and Ryuji's Game. This is a recreation Photo of the scene right after I notice the Pipe Esk Prop in the Fuel Section of the stations Lights, notice the general Quality.
Now I will go on to explain all 3 videos, I will explain each kill and what I was doing and provide a time stamp to help with visual accuracy. 

2021 10 02 20 57 54 - YouTube Vedio 1
The round begins at 56:54, where Ryuji can See my joker player model, with my backpack and sniper walking to a set of Arcade machines to check for players, now before this it is not shown but there had been a prop in said room, I however did in fact miss it. 

Ryuji Claims that I efficiently kill multiple props in the start of the hunting round, however he fails to inform that the first prop I kill is an AFK old man that I shoot with my Sniper, after that kill he moves on to spectating me, yet not one but two props are killed before I get to the Old man, finally Ryuji comes to spectate me checking a few benches are garbage cans. My original plan was to clear that entire side, from the Benches and trash cans down to the phone booths, since once again Ryujis video misses my previous rounds where I dealt with a Pot hiding behind/slightly inside of a payphone, I even attempted to recreate that spot and failed, so I thought I could clear out the area and move on.

at 57:37 I reach the last trash can, I notice one is knocked over and the one before that I had pushed over so I know this is a moveable prop, going to the last one and pushing it I notice it does not budge and so I do my job as a Hunter and put to quick sniper rounds into the prop to cover the kill.

Now at 57:41 I see two props, and a possible third one (the pot that hides behind the phones.) Noticing the actual Phone prop has been knocked I pull out my sniper to kill the Street sign on the phone (if you look carefully I accidentally push it into the wall and at 57:34 I become visibly upset as I do not move, knowing I just lost a kill as it is pushed into the wall. 

57:45 I get it together and kill the shiny Pole. 

57:49 I look inside to see if I can visually see the sign I just pushed into the wall, I do not however two things catch my eye. The room with one knocked over filing drawer, and the actual Sign and pole prop behind me.

57:53 I hear gun shots to my right and move to see if their is a prop running around, at that point the Godofcalamaty says "can running around" then the same shot gun shots I hear end with a Kill showing up in the feed, so I go instead to mess around with some untouched baskets. 

58:02 I go back to check and clear the room that had the cabnit knocked over, now from this point what happens is simple, I enter go check the Green Filing Drawers and the prop that was behind them pushes them back and they fall over revealing him.

58:11 I take the shot and kill him. 

58:22 I cotinue to clear the room.

58:25 I notice the tiki girl did not move so I pick it up and it was just a prop, after I begin search behind around and on the room desks, with the other hunter. 

58:30 I think the computers mouse is a prop hence why I beocme fixated until I realise it is just part of the bigger prop.

58:33 I see a can in the crack and go to see if its upright, it is not so I go to now clear out the cans on the table. 

58:35 One can has not fallen over regardless of all the there props pushing on it, I shoot it I kill it. 

58:58 with the other hunter in the room far from the door I go to clear up shelfes and a desk just to make sure the stuff closest to the rooms exit is clear, I head back towards the 2 desks I missed in the back.

59:01 I see a hunter with a booster pack entering the room, I turn around and see a tiki girl running out the room, I take a shot with a nuke tube and miss. 

59:10 Now any person with and IQ over 50 can assume that if they had just lost one prop and that multiple hunters are now looking into a room near the same possible path the prop went, their is a real chance the prop is in that room. 

59:14 I enter the room, and close the door incase the prop tries to run by me or the other hunter in the room.

59:21 the Tikie girl shows itself and runs out the room, right after the white combien lets it out. 

59:24 White combine kills the Tiki girl, I follow them out into an open hall.

59:40 I start pushig lamp shades as normallly they would be knockedo ver by now.

59:45 I enter our spawn room and relaise we already cleaned it out so I leave.

59:47 I follow the white combine into the room.

59:55 I start clearing the room, I don't shoot at the lamp shade as it does wobble.

59:56 I look at the map texture/ (food box and water Falsk) as props have hid inside them before, no one runs soI move on.

59:59 I have check both tables and the other hunter has the other side of the room, I go to see behind the couch.

1:00:01 I notice a can, I look to pick it up and it vanishes, I see it for a second run behidn the couch.

1:00:09 I follow the white Combine assuming they are chasing the can, but instead the can runs out infront of me as the door closes, you can also clearly see him make a full straight run to the left, with that information I have no reason to assume he back tracked.

Now if you remember during the tiki girl chase I yell at at other hunters for blocking the door, I was not having it this time so I use the window instead.

1:00:2 I watch the can jump out the window and do not see him on the left, so I assume hes run back inside, as I am going to the main hall I see the can again and the chase is on.

1:00:29 I follow the can out, he litirally moves out infront of me. I see him go to the barrel yard and hes near the wall.

1:00:32 if you pay cose attention the can is visable as it hides behind the barrel, and since no barrels appear ot turn up right and no can jumps through the window I push the barrel out of the way, at that point the can runs again.

10:00:38 I think the can goes and hides under the wood panels, I see he is not their so I move back to following the same direction as another hunter went. 

1:00:55 I see nothing going on down the path so I go back inside and the can Runs out in front of me again. 

1:00:57 I no longer see the can running so I assume he's gone behind the couch, he tries to trick me into running after but I wait at the behind and take a few shots missing all of them. 

1:01:04 Look closely and for a sharp moment you see the can make a right so I use the window to go after him and cut him off.

1:01:12 The can makes a right turn this time so I go right as theirs no window to use.

1:01:16 This point the can is purposefully running out in front of me, you can't assume I'm cheating when most of the props are running out in front of me.

Video #2 
2021 10 02 22 02 16 - YouTube

0:04 I see a furry looking under cars, a player who has killed me and other props very skilfully so I help so I can start some where.

0:08 Can runs at me as I go to the other side so I shoot to kill it.

0:20 I stop moving since my dog comes into my room and starts whining to come on to the bed, I bring him up and get back to playing.

0:21 I look behind me just incase a prop is using me as cover.

0:23 I do not know if the can was killed so I give the undercar one more check.

0:29 Time repeats itself but this time I kill the can.

0:34 I kill an obvious pack of cigs in a corner.

0:36 I look behind me and see no one, I don't need a prop juking me like the can again.

0:42 I see a wired texture in the corner, and having used that tactic to hide in the corners I shoot it.

0:52 Now I want to go outside again but I see the Power up ball so I go to get it before another hunter does,  i fail however and loos it.

1:08 I see the gold bar under the light and contemplate whether or not I should shoot it and kill it or  let it think it worked and get him later and so I leave it.

1:22 another god damn can flies at me and I check to see who moved it.

1:34 Prop in the freezer gives him self away by referencing Vanossgaming Animation and Gmod PH Clip of Wildcat hiding in the freezer, so after a quick check I go into the freezer.

This point I would like to mention something, I have my flashlight on, but since im being spectated it looks like to you as if its off, but it is on and under me due to the fact the video view is in spectator mode. 

1:43 I see a hotdog, and shoot the box thinking I could break it, keep that idea in mind. He runs out from behind it I chase On his heels.

Just before  1:52 I see that the hot dog enters the isle and is no longer their so where did he go? Well he must of back tracke into a shelf, I turn around and boom he is their. 

2:00 I loos track completely thinking he went behind the desk into storage.

2:12 I fully recognize that I have lost him since none of the hunters near me are shooting or running after anything, so I go back outside. 

2:18 I remember that I use to hide a a Cig Pack in the Shelves but when I look at them nothing has been moved so I leave it alone. 

2:30 I see coffee pots every where so I shoot the boxes but when nothing runs out I move on to the actual machines, shooting some of them. 

2:51 I notice a crack between to ammo machines so I look in them, then I go up and notice their is a line behind them and then see another smoke pack behind a coffee machine, I shoot it blow it up and still die.

10:19 I've spotted a bottle under the car, not wanting to start a chase (that can still had me scared of chasing after props) I "walk away" and snipe it in a way it wont notice. 

10:21 I see a pot in the wall, now I posted a picture recreation of that scene with my Resolution and what would of been My actual view, I see the prop and I shoot it. 

10:28 I look behind me again as I enter the back proving that I'm not brain dead and I do repeat behaviors 

10:46 I'm clearing out the basement and I go to see if one is a long metal pole on the ladder, then I notice a bottle of lotion. I shoot at it and try to get a shot off as it goes up the stairs, then a full box lands in front of me so I leave it and go back to clearing the rest of the basement, I jump down into the pit start pushing boxes and see a pile of cans, one literally just runs as I'm starting to clear it, goes behind a box and I do what I did in the freezer, I shoot the box and get the can. 

Then while I'm down their Zombie (female sounding player) says wow these spots are top tier, and the only 3 "top tier spots" I know are 1 the sign in front of the shop. 2  on top the white Van 3 on the lights.  

So at this point I'm going to explain my process of thought for the last two kills. 

I walk up, see a strange prop in the ceiling shoot at it, it does not move. I think it must be stuck and if it does !stuck they will respawn as an old man
so if they are stuck I can just leave them and kill them later. I walk and look at another light, hearing more and more people talk about an OP spot I go inside see a bottle under a hunter foot unmoving and shoot it, I want to go back out when I see someone clearing fridges I join them catch a fish and then go out to clear out lights, when I notice only 1 player if left and as you can hear everyone talking about  that OP spot and kill them.

The last Video explains that I go to two locations I have not been before, well that is the point, I checked spots I have not been before to clear them out as you would do when your trying to win a game of Prop Hunt.

Now if anyone has any more questions in regards to anything, I am in discord, Gold Moon, I am more then willing to talk and that's about all.
Instead of DMing the photos where only one person can see them, I'd recommend going on imgur adding the description to the photos that you put here connected with the photos.

Here is the ban request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15115

Here is another server that supposedly banned you for hacks: https://imgur.com/a/4DvOfFV

Here is your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125513510
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(10-03-2021, 02:03 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Instead of DMing the photos where only one person can see them, I'd recommend going on imgur adding the description to the photos that you put here connected with the photos.

Here is the ban request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15115

Here is another server that supposedly banned you for hacks:  https://imgur.com/a/4DvOfFV

Here is your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125513510

Sounds good Ill go do that, as for Atlas, I was not using hacks I was using a script as they had not disabled use of scripts on the server nor had they had any rules at the time stopping the use of scripts.
Hi @Gold Moon, thank you for making an unban request.
Before I get into your request, I want to state that I harbor no ill will towards anyone I've made ban requests against.  Should the admins find in your favor, I will happily admit that I was wrong and offer you an apology personally.
With that said, let's get into your unban request.

As a point of note, time spent in GMod really isn't considered when looking at bans.  Many people banned have had 100s-1000s of hours (someone with 10000+ hours was banned for hacks once!).  Additionally, a lack of VAC bans doesn't mean much either because as far as I know, nearly all personal servers on GMod are not protected by VAC.  Finally, a lack of steam friends in game does not prevent the admins from banning for ghosting since if it's clear a player is being directed, then they can receive a ban even if the other party is not know.

I walk up, see a strange prop in the ceiling shoot at it, it does not move. I think it must be stuck and if it does !stuck they will respawn as an old man
so if they are stuck I can just leave them and kill them later. I walk and look at another light, hearing more and more people talk about an OP spot I go inside see a bottle under a hunter foot unmoving and shoot it, I want to go back out when I see someone clearing fridges I join them catch a fish and then go out to clear out lights, when I notice only 1 player if left and as you can hear everyone talking about  that OP spot and kill them.

I stepped through this encounter where you shot at the light frame by frame using Avidmux.  There is not a single pixel from the prop up there showing/moving from the approach angle you had.  That's probably the most suspicious part of the videos I gathered.  Either you thought you saw something up there and shot at it, or some external source told in some matter about it.  Zom13ae may have stated that she liked the spots, but that did not specify the lights or that specific light.

Who knows, maybe you're an exceptional hunter who did get very lucky that the spots they searched had props in them and other spots you did not search in those rounds did not have props.  I'm happy to be wrong.  All I can do is provide recording and see what the admins/moderators think.

As for the previous ban on another server, I will say that is suspicious.  However, I do take that with a grain of salt because I have zero idea what their level of evidence is.

(10-03-2021, 03:16 PM)chelllman Wrote: Hi @Gold Moon, thank you for making an unban request.
Before I get into your request, I want to state that I harbor no ill will towards anyone I've made ban requests against.  Should the admins find in your favor, I will happily admit that I was wrong and offer you an apology personally.
With that said, let's get into your unban request.

As a point of note, time spent in GMod really isn't considered when looking at bans.  Many people banned have had 100s-1000s of hours (someone with 10000+ hours was banned for hacks once!).  Additionally, a lack of VAC bans doesn't mean much either because as far as I know, nearly all personal servers on GMod are not protected by VAC.  Finally, a lack of steam friends in game does not prevent the admins from banning for ghosting since if it's clear a player is being directed, then they can receive a ban even if the other party is not know.

I stepped through this encounter where you shot at the light frame by frame using Avidmux.  There is not a single pixel from the prop up there showing/moving from the approach angle you had.  That's probably the most suspicious part of the videos I gathered.  Either you thought you saw something up there and shot at it, or some external source told in some matter about it.  Zom13ae may have stated that she liked the spots, but that did not specify the lights or that specific light.

Who knows, maybe you're an exceptional hunter who did get very lucky that the spots they searched had props in them and other spots you did not search in those rounds did not have props.  I'm happy to be wrong.  All I can do is provide recording and see what the admins/moderators think.

As for the previous ban on another server, I will say that is suspicious.  However, I do take that with a grain of salt because I have zero idea what their level of evidence is.

Hey Man I get it, no worries at all. My ban on Atlas was as such. They had Luacast on, its a server option that allows player to run free scripts with no limits, and at the time I used this (and the fact they had no rules against it) to mess around mostly things like auto shoot and b hops. They had been upset I had Abused such a massive loop hole hence the ban, I would be more than willing to show the lua scripts I used and how it works but Dinkleburgs has luacast set to 0 hence why I said Its not scripts I did a little check and research just to cover up all possible circumstances!
(10-03-2021, 03:35 PM)Gold Moon Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 03:16 PM)chelllman Wrote: -snip-
Hey Man I get it, no worries at all. My ban on Atlas was as such. They had Luacast on, its a server option that allows player to run free scripts with no limits, and at the time I used this (and the fact they had no rules against it) to mess around mostly things like auto shoot and b hops. They had been upset I had Abused such a massive loop hole hence the ban, I would be more than willing to show the lua scripts I used and how it works but Dinkleburgs has luacast set to 0 hence why I said Its not scripts I did a little check and research just to cover up all possible circumstances!

Please join the discord or message the admin named "Pixie Solider" on the forums with the exact script you used on the other server please. Further investigation would be nice on said scripts. Even if it isn't enabled on our servers, it would give insight on certain things. Since you are willing to do so, it would be wonderful to be able to use this as a learning experience for staff since most have never even seen a script, but rather certain things they do.

I know this doesn't pertain exactly to your unban request in ways , but your cooperation would be appreciated on this.

Thank you.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
(10-03-2021, 01:48 PM)Gold Moon Wrote: I will remind the reader that Dinklebergs PH does not have the servers Console Configured to allow Player made scripts to be used, hence forth eliminating that as a possibility.

Anyone who has googled the two words "gmod" and "hack" knows that you can just use a lua injector to completely bypass that cvar. Seriously?
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(10-03-2021, 05:01 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 01:48 PM)Gold Moon Wrote: I will remind the reader that Dinklebergs PH does not have the servers Console Configured to allow Player made scripts to be used, hence forth eliminating that as a possibility.

Anyone who has googled the two words "gmod" and "hack" knows that you can just use a lua injector to completely bypass that cvar. Seriously?

Hence why I provided images of all my console logs from before during and after my ban

(10-03-2021, 04:26 PM)[black]Darkkran Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 03:35 PM)Gold Moon Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 03:16 PM)chelllman Wrote: -snip-

Please join the discord or message the admin named "Pixie Solider" on the forums with the exact script you used on the other server please. Further investigation would be nice on said scripts. Even if it isn't enabled on our servers, it would give insight on certain things. Since you are willing to do so, it would be wonderful to be able to use this as a learning experience for staff since most have never even seen a script, but rather certain things they do.

I know this doesn't pertain exactly to your unban request in ways , but your cooperation would be appreciated on this.

Thank you.

Yeah absolutely no problem, ill get in contact with Pixie!
To begin, you are finding props very easily.  Yes you have 8 and a half months invested in PH, but that doesn't mean that every server you play on has the same maps, so your knowledge of maps in kinda moot.  Now to the hacking claims.

First Video : You start by finding props in very quick succession so I really don't think you are going by knowledge of previous rounds, as you claim.  At 1:00, you find a can behind the couch and chase it out the door, never losing where it is.  Instead of going out the door, you go out the window, like you knew the can was going outside, even though there is no indication, sound or otherwise, the can went outside.  The can jumps through the window and you pursue again.  All the time you pursue the can, there is no doubt that you are using some kind of hack because you do not lose where the can goes for the duration of the chase.  At 1:00:36, you abandon the chase, for some reason, but then go right to where the can is at 1:00:55.  The screen glitches at 1:01:24, but that may be the recording.

Video two : At the start, you go right to where the can is, piggybacking off of the blue furry.  After you lose the can, a prop uses a prop lucky ball, that is why you stop moving, not because your dog came in your room like you claim.  Nice lie by the way.  After you are able to move, you immediately find the can again and kill it.  The cigs I give a pass because it was obvious.  After the hot dog leaves the cooler, you go right to the aisle where it is, even though other players can't see where it goes when the cooler doors are open.  After you lose the hot dog, you dissuade any mods from thinking you are hacking by shooting the boxes and coffee machines.  This is a tell tale sign that you are trying to throw the mods off your trail.  But what is this?  There is a prop hiding behind the coffee machine.  It's like you knew. This is when you kill yourself.
Next round : After you kill the bottle by the tire, you go right to where Zom13ae is with no looking at anything else on the way.  At 10:32, that prop you kill looks, to the average player, like a piece of debris or another non player prop. However, you know otherwise.  You find the lotion bottle at 10:44 and give chase, never losing where it goes.  When the can runs around you, it seems like you can see the can on the other side of the box you shoot.  You shoot a light at 11:24 for no reason.  Don't worry, we will get back to that.  At 11:40, you go right to the spot kaykay is and kill her.  At 11:45, you look at a coffee machine for a hot second, then after you get the rocket launcher, proceed to blast Todoroki, even though he didn't move or any of his prop was showing.  The Ryuji kill I can kinda give a pass as well because it was obvious.  Now we come back to the light you shot for no reason.  That's where Monkey was hiding.  Even though you claim to see a prop in the ceiling, nobody else shoots the light you do, or ANY light for that matter.  If you pause the video before you shoot the light the first time, there is no indication of a prop there so why did you shoot it?  You knew Monkey was there.  That's the only explanation, and the only way you could possibly know he was there is if you had a hack enabled.

As for the ban on the other PH server, I will let the admins take care of that.

I hope I covered everything that I see from the video evidence.  It's a -1 from me.  You are clearly hacking and don't want to admit it.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
With the evidence presented, your history of using scripts on various servers, and a number of perspectives provided, this unban request is denied. Your console picture that you provided was kind of worthless since one can add and remove scripts/hacks as simply as add them. Not to mention, one could cherry pick a photo to submit in this particular instance. There are too many inconsistencies in the videos alone and then there are points where your text commentary does not align with what is happening in the video. The time you have in Gmod does not mean much either as there are dozens of game modes for Gmod alone and that is not counting going afk or time farming.

The earliest you may submit another unban request is November 3, 2021 but I recommend you try much, much later.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army