Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, so listen, my guys...
Ingame Name: Zom13ae

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17763287

Time Played: About 336ish? hours

When First Joined: July 21, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I currently can be on whenever I want, I usually hop on in the late morning (10 am) or so to see what going on and then kind of randomly throughout the day. MDT/MST is my time zone. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I currently really try to withhold the rules with my donor abilities. I do feel like I would be able to do a bit more as Trusted to continue not only to enforce the rules but to help staff with responsibilities. Being able to be on at any time also, I feel, would be beneficial to other staff members and the server. Occasionally, it can be a hassle to get a quick response from staff when things get hectic; so it would be useful to be able to handle more of the stressful situations when staff members are busy.  

Why do you want to help the community?: The community of regulars here is great and I have met some wonderful people who I now consider my friends. I have noticed a few times there will be people who come onto the server who think that trolling and other ill behaviors are allowed but they are quick to learn from those mistakes and actually become a regular on the server, witnessing that is really great and makes me prideful in this community. I have had some of the best laughs and moments with this group. I just really want everyone to feel the same and have new people feel welcomed and become regulars because of this community.

Have you previously been banned? Nope. Been slapped around and bean'd a few times, though. 

Have you previously applied for staff? Nope.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I have the GeForce Experience software.

How did you find us?: So...listen, I originally got Gmod with a group of friends that I no longer communicate with and we only used to play TTT on a dead server. When I decided to cut ties with that group I didn't play Gmod for like a year but I've always liked prop hunt type of modes and just wanted to play it one day; so I found this server randomly. It was completely random that I decided on this server and I could tell the community of regulars were very fun to play with so I kept coming back. LOL

Other: :v 
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]

Messages In This Thread
Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Zom13ae - 10-16-2021, 01:32 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Nazu - 10-16-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Mother Nuru. - 10-16-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Koshka - 10-16-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by §5kkdcquick - 10-22-2021, 09:34 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Zom13ae - 10-22-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by TheUltraFish - 10-23-2021, 02:51 PM