Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, so listen, my guys...
On this application i will be voting with a +1 
I was waiting on this to finally be posted, and well here we are.

I do believe you have the potential to be moved on to staff and be trusted. You are basically doing almost everything a staff member should be doing.
  • You follow the rules and make sure everyone else does.
  • You use your donor powers with responsibility and make sure not to overstep when staff is on. Appreciate your permission to help when staff is on.
  • You make ban request and follow the format accordingly 
  • You ping staff efficiently and give names and i.ds which are really helpful when staff are getting in.
  • Overall you give a good personality when you are playing.
I really do have faith in your abilities to become staff, but i will bring out something important...the trolls. I've seen when a single or a group of trolls come in you are often one they solely target among others as you do tend to feed them and give them attention. This shouldn't be anything negative because it can definitely be worked on and improve to better your stay here and for the others. Overall i have no true negatives over your application to be trusted. I should point out that this may not be an application from desire but from necessity. Allow me to be wrong about this. Overall you have good potential to be staff.
Thank you ~ Koshka
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Zom13ae - 10-16-2021, 01:32 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Nazu - 10-16-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Mother Nuru. - 10-16-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Koshka - 10-16-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by §5kkdcquick - 10-22-2021, 09:34 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Zom13ae - 10-22-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by TheUltraFish - 10-23-2021, 02:51 PM