Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
funta's trusted
Ingame Name: fanta

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45058525
Discord Tag: fantacnr#1153

Time Played: 826.2 hours = 34 days

When First Joined: Dec 23, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time whenever I don't work, usually majority of the days on weekends and sometimes midnight - 2 am

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I've been staff on multiple TTT servers so I'm very familiar with the ULX menu and commands and I have the ability to spot cheaters instantly and report them before anyone is aware there is a cheater playing.

Why you want to help the community: I enjoy playing on the server and would love to assist in keeping it a fun environment from rule breakers whenever there's a lack of active staff members on during the peak hours on the weekend.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No posts but I currently have 3
1. Hani banned me for RDM and leave. (Can't remember this, I probably left without knowing I would get slain for it)
2. Ethan banned me for slurs. (I claim all responsibility for this ban)
3. Nicky banned me for slurs. (I learned from my ban and haven't slurred since)
4. Jammin banned me for harassment. (A guy was targeting me and there were no staff members on so I just killed him before he got to me and then he reported me so Jammin had no choice but to ban me)
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Avi and Fozzy brought me over from another server and I've just enjoyed it ever since.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I know some people may think this app lacks "good enough" responses but I honestly just want to use my previous knowledge from staffing and help keep the server controlled whenever there's no staff on. I can be impartial and calm headed, I just want to ensure game-play is fun for everyone and that the proper punishment is given to those who break the rules. At the end of the day this is just a video game and I'd love to offer my experience to maintain a fun environment during the late hours or whenever no other staff members are available.

Messages In This Thread
funta's trusted - by fanta - 10-16-2021, 01:28 PM
RE: funta's trusted - by HONG - 10-16-2021, 01:40 PM
RE: funta's trusted - by Laced Xanax - 10-16-2021, 01:44 PM
RE: funta's trusted - by Name redacted by admin - 10-16-2021, 01:44 PM
RE: funta's trusted - by Damien - 10-16-2021, 01:55 PM
RE: funta's trusted - by fanta - 10-16-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: funta's trusted - by Kizzy - 10-16-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: funta's trusted - by Jammin - 10-17-2021, 11:18 PM
RE: funta's trusted - by derp spooky - 10-18-2021, 02:19 PM
RE: funta's trusted - by batty >:) - 10-19-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: funta's trusted - by SpookyBrr - 10-20-2021, 02:49 PM