Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
funta's trusted
Ingame Name: fanta

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45058525
Discord Tag: fantacnr#1153

Time Played: 826.2 hours = 34 days

When First Joined: Dec 23, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time whenever I don't work, usually majority of the days on weekends and sometimes midnight - 2 am

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I've been staff on multiple TTT servers so I'm very familiar with the ULX menu and commands and I have the ability to spot cheaters instantly and report them before anyone is aware there is a cheater playing.

Why you want to help the community: I enjoy playing on the server and would love to assist in keeping it a fun environment from rule breakers whenever there's a lack of active staff members on during the peak hours on the weekend.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No posts but I currently have 3
1. Hani banned me for RDM and leave. (Can't remember this, I probably left without knowing I would get slain for it)
2. Ethan banned me for slurs. (I claim all responsibility for this ban)
3. Nicky banned me for slurs. (I learned from my ban and haven't slurred since)
4. Jammin banned me for harassment. (A guy was targeting me and there were no staff members on so I just killed him before he got to me and then he reported me so Jammin had no choice but to ban me)
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Avi and Fozzy brought me over from another server and I've just enjoyed it ever since.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I know some people may think this app lacks "good enough" responses but I honestly just want to use my previous knowledge from staffing and help keep the server controlled whenever there's no staff on. I can be impartial and calm headed, I just want to ensure game-play is fun for everyone and that the proper punishment is given to those who break the rules. At the end of the day this is just a video game and I'd love to offer my experience to maintain a fun environment during the late hours or whenever no other staff members are available.
Wow.

Just based on personality alone, you’re easily one of my favorite members that play on the server. The number of times you’ve said something that almost makes me tear up from laughter is so high, I’ve lost count. Obviously, just being fun to be around isn’t enough on it’s own to justify being staff, but luckily for us, you also demonstrate everything else we look for in a new staff member— a good understanding of the rules, good activity, and overall pretty good behavior. It’s a pretty easy +1 from me.

I will say that I’d like to see you be a bit more active on discord, as well as forums, going forwards, and that you should play it safe a little more in terms of abiding by the rules (no specific ”””””incidents””””” come to mind, just saying use common sense), but both of these things you can continue to work on as staff.

Good luck.
-H
Easy +1. HONG said everything pretty well in his response, just try to be a little more active on forums and discord.

also, most based takes on the server without a doubt
+1 great personality & player, and very active on the server. I haven't seen fanta cause any trouble ever in the many times that we've played together. I'd say I'm a little surprised to see this application but not in a bad way - just that I thought you've been around a while so you "made peace" with being a consistent community member. I think there is nothing holding you back from trusted though.
Fanta is easily one of my favorite choices of soda brand.

+1 for the following reasons:

-Active
-Knows The Rules
-Respectable character

There was an incident earlier this month where you were slur baiting, can you promise you won't do this again?
Can’t really remember this but yes, I can promise.
I'm very happy you applied for trusted after being on the server for eons. I'm going to leave this as a neutral response. Although you're very helpful when it comes to hackers, I believe you're too short tempered. From I can remember as regular to now as mod, some "incidents" that involve you tend to happen and its a cause for concern. Imagine being staff with the abilities to do much more than just a simple mute/gag. I'd more comfortable if that was a one and done situation but that isn't the case. Aside from that, you're great to be around with and everyone seems to like you.
Gametracker playtime, no isseus here fanta is a weekend player
When it comes to spotting cheaters, fanta is one of the best. He has been incredibly helpful to staff members in pointing out scripters and aimbot.

That being said, I don't feel you have the temperament to staff at the current moment. You haven't had good temperament in past situations - sometimes a single rdm report not going in your favor can cause you to go on a rant in the dm's or in chat.

Additionally, you complain about getting targetted a lot. Sometimes it has been legitimate, but sometimes it isn't actual targetting. As a staff member, you can expect your level of targetting to double. I feel that you are here to play and have fun, do you really want the added stress of being staff?

At this moment, I don't feel comfortable supporting this application due to the history of poor temperament in handling situations and with past slurs. You are a passionate gamer, but you have to funnel that into the game better.

HOWEVER - I see you are working on it. I only notice one issue in the past two months, a forum post that was harassing another person (entire thread since deleted, but post was still unwarranted). If it wasn't for that incident, I'd probably be neutral. For now i'm -1, but i'm curious to see how the next few weeks go.

Best of luck with your app.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
[Image: unknown.png]
This is from the 5th of this month
My only real problem with you getting staff
(On my phone sorry if there is shit formatting)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
im gonna give a neutral on this as I think waiting another month or so would be better.
fanta has a lot of warns and has been brought up in (albeit minor) situations many times just from this year that it's hard to look past them
fanta does however have a good knowledge of the game, I would just like to know for certain if their attitude/ interaction with the community is the right fit for staff at this moment.

edit: u should also consider making a forum introduction so ppl can know u better :)