Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
I want Light Blue instead of Green
Hi Damien!

I love to see that you're trying to shoot up in the ranks. We've known each other for a while, and for that reason, I really only have one thing that's negative in terms of what could hold you back. 

I don't care that you make jokes on server that may or may not be appropriate because from when I've interacted with you, you haven't done it while I've been on (granted that's very few and far in between). What I do have an issue with is how you respond and deal with trolls. I've been on while you have dealt with them, and tell you the truth, it's gotten better; however, there is still the consistent issue of trying to "troll back the troller" that has been around with you for a while. 

This really is my only concern with you getting promoted; I think you can still spend some time working to improve this, but everything else about you is solid. I don't think you're really that biased with reports, and you definitely aren't the "hardcore serious buzzkill" type either, so you'd be a good T Mod; now just isn't the time.

+0

Messages In This Thread
I want Light Blue instead of Green - by Damien - 10-18-2021, 02:00 AM
RE: I want Light Blue instead of Green - by Nazu - 10-18-2021, 02:37 PM
RE: I want Light Blue instead of Green - by Foxka - 10-18-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: I want Light Blue instead of Green - by dan - 10-20-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: I want Light Blue instead of Green - by Pooh - 10-22-2021, 05:08 AM
RE: I want Light Blue instead of Green - by David - 10-22-2021, 05:56 AM
RE: I want Light Blue instead of Green - by Foxka - 10-22-2021, 07:22 AM
RE: I want Light Blue instead of Green - by David - 10-23-2021, 10:43 AM