Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
I want Light Blue instead of Green
Ingame Name: Damien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221473561
Discord Tag: dame#2156

Time Played: [Image: unknown.png] (at the time of writing)

When First Joined: 12/31/19 or 1/1/20

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Whenever I'm awake I can get on, #nosleepschedulegang

Rank Desired: TMOD

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I already use the abilities given to me to give slays/gags/mutes/and warns, and I would like to continue helping the server with abilities such as bring, fspec, e.t.c.

Why you want to help the community: I love this community, it's very cool to be in a smaller community instead of very big gmod servers.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): n/a

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 1. 2. 3. 4.

How did you find us?: Scrolling through server browser during the balldrop 2019.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: N/A
Damien is the pinnacle of reliable staff.  As a member of this server he should be promoted as soon as possible. +1
+1
all that matters to staffing is good character and not being stupid and he has good character and isn't stupid; don't think anymore really needs to be said.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
+1 Damien is someone that stands out to me on TTT, they are an awesome community member.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Im neutral.
I supported you for trusted, but I'm also aware that some evidence of you making inappropriate jokes surfaced after you were accepted. That being said I'm not aware of you continuing this behavior, but I needed to say that here.

My main concern is whether you are ready for more responsibility. I feel you are still learning how to handle in-server situations and could benefit from another month at trusted before being given more power/responsibility.

But you have gone absolutely ham on reports, ban requests, etc. You've definitely taken the task of trusted and run with it.

While I don't know if you are ready, maybe you are.
Idk I'm neutral. +0

Friendly reminder to all interested in giving an opinion, if you have concerns about this promotion you should state such concerns NOW before the app is accepted. Stating issues after the app is accepted doesn't help/benefit anyone.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-18-2021, 08:42 AM)Jammin Wrote: I supported you for trusted, but I'm also aware that some evidence of you making inappropriate jokes surfaced after you were accepted.
Just a note: if it came from my discord server then I don't think it is fair for those jokes to be held against him. I am speaking as someone who was community banned with evidence that came from another discord. If this isn't the case, disregard this section entirely.

Damien, you're doing better than I expected as Trusted. You've certainly shown a level of maturity that is good to have a staff member and you've proven yourself to be able to handle the responsibilities that come with your rank.

As always, there is room for improvement, but nothing that would make me reluctant to support an advancement to TMod. +1
Been waiting on this one

A very strong difference I notice with Damien compared to a lot of other staff is that he does not let personal bias with people he is friends with get in the way of him accomplishing what needs to get done as a staff. He handles things swift and professionally. He is on everyday and has not caused any sort of problems while he's been staff. I think becoming Trusted definitely helped shape him up to become more mature and overall a better person on the server.

+1

Honestly just don't burn yourself out
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Surprisingly enough, considering we're friends, I'm pretty torn. There are still a few knowledge gaps in a few implementations of some of the more obscure/underutilized rules here and there which doesn't really put me at a -1 as much as a +0. Trusted, that's more than fine, but TMod it just gets a little tricky what with more abilities and all that. I would be interesting in seeing answers to scenarios this time around, and if you would update any of your previous answers, but that's likely not doable.

Basically, just want to be sure you handle any foreseeable situation in a way that doesn't get you in trouble, y'know?

dear bryan if u r seeing this let me see scenario answers of all staff apps ty
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
He's been the most active trusted on the server. He is still learning, but I don't think he needs another month at all. +1
former admin2
+1
all that matters to staffing is good character and not being stupid and he has good character and isn't stupid when it comes to handling reports, he asks EX-staff and current staff for guidance and often comes to me or Scoovie looking for tips for specific scenarios about how to correctly handle a situation don't think anymore really needs to be said.

If you don't think he isn't doing enough to be a better staff member and are afraid of trial and error then idk what will convince you.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]